Friday, August 31, 2007

My First Spanking - Part 3



When I had talked to B.B,online before we met he asked how I felt about spanking him. I didn't even truly know how I felt about him spanking me. I was such a total newbie. He understood and said we could discuss it when he was there. He had introduced his Sub to switching roles and she had learned to enjoy it very much. He also confessed that he was due punishment for his negligent behavior. Hmm could I spank as well as be spanked, I had no idea.

So this was the moment of truth. As he looked at me I told him I would try. After all this lovely man had given me a great deal of pleasure, at least I could try. So he removed the rest of his clothing. Oh my what a fine looking man. He laid on his stomach and invited me to try out the different implements. He assured me that he enjoyed this and was reasonably sure I wouldn't do anything wrong. He taught me the safe areas to spank. And he told me he could take a great deal, not to worry. Many months after this experience as we became close friends he told me he could hardly hold back the laughter when I spanked him with each implement. He said my eyes were wide with wonder and I looked like a little girl opening new gifts on Christmas morning. I have to admit it was lots of interesting fun spanking his very firm backside with each paddle and brush. We chatted throughout as though we were doing something absolutely mundane. He said I did a very good job and his bottom was a lovely shade of red.

Then I remembered....."didn't you say something about needing punishment?"
He turned and looked at me very seriously. "Yes, are you willing to do that? You will have to be very firm, spank hard, and continue until my body language tells you that you have gotten me to the level l need. Basically you will have to blister my butt like I did yours this morning. Think you can handle it?"

The strong, determined woman inside me rose to the occasion. I picked up the punishment paddle I had become acquainted with that morning. My voice became very serious as I asked him to recount the reason he was being punished. He did so respectfully referring to me as Ma'am. His whole voice and demeanor changed and I realized he was feeling as much like a naughty boy as I did a naughty girl that morning.

I lectured him firmly on his behavior, smacking his bottom hard with my hand every few words. I asked him what he thought he deserved. "Ma'am I deserve a sound spanking". And with those words his fate was sealed.

I began as he had that morning, fast, hard smacks moving from side to side. I could hear him gasp every few spanks. Then I moved to the division between cheek and thigh and he grabbed tight to the pillow. As I watched his bottom turn very red with small spots of purple I wondered if I had reached the point necessary. I paused....Young man have you learned your lesson. His answer came immediately, No Ma'am not yet.

I took a deep breath and continued paddling his backside until it was very deep red and I could feel heat coming off of it. Now I could hear him drawing in breath through clenched teeth. His head went down on the pillow and he lay limp on the bed. I stopped. I knew instinctively this time that we were finished.

I rubbed his back and reassured him that all was forgiven and all I wanted was for him to take good care of himself. He rolled towards me and buried his head in my shoulder as a little boy might have and thanked me for caring enough about him to punish him. I held him very tight and gave him the loving aftercare he had given to me. Lotion, soothing words, gentle kisses and the feeling of cleansing that follows a punishment properly given and properly received.

We talked for several more hours and he playfully put me over his knee and spanked me towards the end of our time together.

This would not be our last experience together and I have since become close friends with both him and his sub. They are the friends I went to visit in Tennessee. But this was our first experience and my first true spanking. I was very lucky. I found myself in experienced, loving, and caring hands.

I felt the effects of our afternoon for a whole week and loved every moment of it. Every time I sat down and felt that sting, I had to smile. I was hooked forever, a totally wired spanko.

3 comments:

Dove said...

Purple
These experiences were lovely to read, thank you. You really came up trumps for your first time and I think I can see why you were hooked.

Thank you for sharing this wonderful adventure.

Hugs
Dove

Paul said...

Purple, sounds terrific, so you switched your very first time, how cool is that.
Thanks for sharing.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

Anonymous said...

I love this recollection like I do everything else you have written. Your writing is warm, sensitive, caring, articulate.

An event like this should make any spankee even more cooperative.

So thankful to have found your site.

jm