Monday, August 27, 2007

Better Uses for a Therapy Couch


As you may have read the birthday spanking I got was great fun and extremely sensual. I loved every minute of it. But it was not the only spanking I received from my "older brother". I was spanked for two misdemeanors I had committed recently. I was also spanked for something I did ten years ago.


Some of you may find this absurd to not only accept but to ask for a spanking for such an outdated activity. Well, I not only asked for it, I believe in the concept of therapuetic spanking on several levels. Please also understand I don't believe in this only for women. I don't think you have to be a bottom or a switch either. It takes a very self confident Top to ask for a therapy spanking that they are in need of. Being a Top does not make you invulnerable to the reasons people need therapy spanking.


First of all I believe it is useful if you are highly stressed, not feeling right, and unable to get yourself focused. In this case a sound spanking can truly help get you back on track as a stress reliever.


The second type of therapy spanking is one that opens floodgates. If you are in mourning, feeling sad or just unable to find emotional release it takes very little spanking, from a person who knows you well, to give you the release you need. Then you find yourself crying it out in the arms of someone who cares deeply for you.


And the third one is the type I received. This spanking allows you to forgive yourself for an event you have been choked up with for a long time. In my case the long time was ten years.


I am going to describe the spanking which does bear some resemblance to punishment. However in this case it is not something I did recently, confessed, and got spanked for. But I assure you I asked for and wanted this spanking very much. I have been haunted by what I did and choked up on the guilt since it happened.


The man who spanked me is someone who understands me well. I think that is crucial for therapy spankings. I would be uncomfortable asking for this from a new relationship. We had planned this to be part of his visit. His biggest concern was that he could not deliver a serious enough spanking to release all that I held inside. He is a careful spanker and doesn't like serious bruising. He therefore used other options than my bottom which I will explain.


Before he came to visit I had to write out what I had done to read aloud to him. Reading that out loud was one of the most difficult things I have ever done. I was so ashamed of myself. I then stood before him and he asked me if I had anything to say. Keep in mind that throughout I was never yelled at, treated harshly, or made to feel anything but loved and cared about.


What I had to say was this, "I am very sorry for what I did to both myself and the other person involved. I truly need and deserve this spanking and I am asking you to spank me as you think is necessary." By this time I had teary eyes. He quietly lectured me on how dangerous what I had done was to me and, well, to my son.


He then took off all my clothes which I knew in advance was what he was going to do. This had the effect of leaving me "nowhere to hide". All the implements I had were within his reach and he took me over his knee. At this point he reassured me that he would be "with me" the whole time. I would not be going through this alone. He rubbed my back and bottom for a moment and then held me around the waist. The spanking began with my hard rubber spatula which is very similar to being paddled with wood. The spanks were very hard and I was soon gasping but I never tried to get away and each time I was asked if I deserved this my answer was a resounding "yes". I was asked to repeat why I was being spanked several times. While over his knee I was spanked with the spatula, a paddle, and his hand. I cannot begin to tell you how it stung and burned.


When the otk portion was over he sat me gently on his lap, letting me know we were not finished but he held me and hugged me. He told me he was proud of me for how well I was taking this. I wiped away the tears and remembered that at one point he had to "lock my legs" with his since I started to lose the ability to hold them still. I also remember crying very hard but still holding back and not letting go.


The next portion was laying over a cushion on my bed with my wrists and ankles restrained in an x position. I had prepared the ropes before he got there, but the rope was attached to a soft cat collar so my skin would not be rubbed raw. As I lay there with my very red bottom upraised on the cushion he spoke to me quietly as he fastened my wrists and ankles. He told me my bottom was getting to the point where it could only take so much more without serious bruising which he does not like. I knew what this meant, he had discussed it with me before. If he had to finish elsewhere it would be between my legs. Since I had been spanked there before I was not looking forward to this and hoped my bottom could do the job.


When I was restrained he began with the bathbrush. I was soon screaming and crying into the pillow. I was very glad I had been restrained, otherwise I would never have been able to hold still. He next used his belt and gave me quite a strapping. I have felt a belt before but never like this.


The next words I heard had my heart sinking. "Sweetie your bottom has had all it can take. I am going to have to go to the front." I immediately began sobbing knowing what I was in for. I know many people feel this is an inappropriate place to spank but when done with care it is very effective. He was extremely careful but my God did it burn. And then it happened. After several spanks between my legs, it all let go. I could feel inside myself I was giving up all control to the spanking. I was sobbing and at times screaming. My restrained legs tried to close and he had to kneel between my legs to make sure even the slightest movement didn't have him hitting the wrong spot. Throughout I was spoken to lovingly. Several times he said he was sorry he had to spank there but the options were limited. My bottom had just had all it could take.


Then just as it had started it stopped. I felt him removing the restraints and I lay there crying. He laid down next to me and held me very close telling me how proud he was for how well I had done. He put my legs together so I could feel the sting there. He also gently rubbed my bottom. But most of all, and most importantly, he held me and reassured me this was over now. I had paid for what I had done. Not only did he offer forgiveness but he told me I was to forgive myself. He began rubbing a special lotion on my backside which certainly felt good but not as good as what was opening up inside me. The poison of ten years was draining away. I could feel the relaxation within my heart and soul. My bottom burned but the pain I had carried around for ten years was leaving, literally pouring out in a cascade of tears.


This spanking occured on Thursday and I felt some of the effects of it until last night. Most of it was gone the next morning. He carefully checked my bottom many times, and yes I know he was enjoying that, but he also massaged the bruised areas to be sure circulation would limit the bruising. When I looked in the mirror this morning all physical effects of the spanking were gone including the slight bruising.


But what remained was far more important. I feel as though I have drained an absess of pure guilt. I don't even know how to explain the feeling of going from choking with guilt to letting go of that awful feeling quite literally. He and I talked about it several times while he was here. One thing he recognized which may or may not happen is that one spanking may not be enough to get rid of this forever. I will certainly never need a spanking of this magnitude again for this situation but I may need an occasional therapy spanking if the guilt starts to creep back.


However he was very emphatic on one point. He made me delete what I had written about it on the computer and said, "this is now over, I don't want you spending more energy talking and thinking about it. Just let go as you did while I was spanking you." I am going to try for sure and for now it has worked so well. Its almost like losing weight.


So this worked for me, so very well. However, there is an amusing ending to this post. I was spanked early in the afternoon so I could sit at dinner time without agony. When I chose the restaurant to got to the pain had subsided enough that I just wasn't thinking. I picked a great restaurant. They had excellent food, unusual beer, and solid wooden booths. Just what you want to sit on after the spanking of a lifetime. Oh well, it all added up to a well learned lesson and an uneasy bottom but a much eased concience.

3 comments:

Caryagal said...

wow. that is so wonderful. what a great post. I hope someday that my husband could provide one of these to me. I hope to show him this post too...

thank you so much for sharing.

Carye

Anonymous said...

"an absess of pure guilt" ... an interesting and accurate description. Well done. Enjoy your new found peace.

Paul said...

Purple, you are fortunate with your spanker, I hope that the peace lasts.
Warm hugs,
Paul.