Sunday, August 5, 2007

Outdoor Fantasy-Part 2

He pulled me up from the picnic table and hugged me very hard, his hands caressing my bottom and back. "How about a swim?" Once again that very wicked grin. I began unbuttoning his shirt. "Oh no sweetie, I meant you."



"You mean alone?" I looked around the entire area we were in. It was deserted. But for how long? "What if someone comes by, I will never have time to get out and get dressed. And the water is not very deep." I was beginning to feel a bit panicky.



"Now this is not open for discussion", he began unbuttoning my blouse. "That cool water will feel so very good on your bottom and I will set out our lunch." Before I knew it my blouse and bra were off and he was leading me by the hand to the water. I had a hunch there was more to this than just kindness about a dip in cool water but he was right it would feel good.



I slowly wandered into the stream. When I reached the middle it was about up to my waist and the cool water on my tingling skin was fantastic. I forgot all about others watching and began to splash the water on myself. I loved it. I dunked under the water and paddled around a bit even though it was shallow. I stood up and shook my hair noticing the water sparkling on my skin. When I looked towards the shore there was my husband watching me with a very intense look on his face. "Come here baby", he motioned with his hand. I reached back and rubbed my wet bottom. Turning around quickly I could see what a lovely pink color it had faded too. Perfect for eating lunch.



I waded out and asked for a towel. He smiled and told me to turn around. When I did I quickly found myself blindfolded. For a moment I felt the panic I always do and then relaxed, he knew how to use blindfolding to increase the intensity of any experience. I was told to get on my hands and knees which I did immediately. I could see nothing but could feel the soft grass and ground cover, smell the plants, and hear the water. My body was still wet when I felt the gentle slap against my bottom of our leather flogger. What an exquisite sting! Gentle yet intense. And the blindfold only heightened the feelings. Soon I could feel his hands on my bottom and between my legs. Touching, caressing, gently slapping, such excitement it made my head spin.

He lifted me to my feet and held me against his body. The blindfold was removed and I saw he had set the table with our lunch. I also noticed a pillow on one of the benches and smiled at his thoughtfulness. Wooden benches and spanked backsides just don't go well in fantasy land. I reached for my clothes but he slowly shook his head. Again the panic, what if someone came along, but yet the thrill of doing something so incredibly naughty.

We sat side by side and cuddled, kissed, and laughed our way through lunch. I squirmed on the pillow relishing the stinging of my bum on the pillow. The wine he had brought was my favorite and after two glasses I was feeling very bold indeed. The cooler in the picnic basket was filled with melted ice water and my inner brat so wanted to be in on the fantasy. Before I even gave it a second thought I dumped half the contents of the cooler down his shirt and giggled wildly at the look of indignation on his face.

"So feeling frisky are you my dear, well I think lunch is now officially over and you are definitely in for another sesssion for that stunt."

Still feeling bold and more than just a touch tipsy I stuck out my tongue and said, "Oh no, I want dessert."

A slow smile spread over his face, "Oh dessert? Yes I think that is a great idea too. Definitely you need dessert." He took my arm and gently lead me from the table to a nearby group of trees and bushes. He held my arm and seemed to be surveying the whole area.

"Ok where is dessert, all I see are trees and bushes." A very ill advised remark as events would have it.

"You my sweet are dessert but first this particular concoction needs to be heated up again. Now you see trees and bushes, I see switches."

I tried pulling away but to no use, "Wait it was just a joke, the water is already almost dry." I looked around in a panic. "Besides none of these switches look very good." I gave him my best come hither smile. "I can think of so many more enticing ways to spend our time outdoors."

"So can I my dear, but first naughty brats get switched." He stood me against a large tree and turned me around so I faced it. "Now don't you move," and I didn't except to hug the tree and hope he was just kidding around because of the joke I had played on him. However I was wrong and soon I looked around to see him standing behind me with a wicked switch.

"Noooo this isn't part of the fantasy, I am really sorry for the ice water, but you did look funny you know", I couldn't help giggling.

He smiled back, "Well its part of my fantasy and since the park closes soon I intend to fufill it immediately." He drew back his arm and I heard the swish just before I felt the bite. My hands grasped the tree. The burn of the switch was incredible.

After four strokes he stopped to caress the welts on my bottom, "Still feeling naughty?"

I shook my head no and looked at him through tear filled eyes, "I am sorry, I shouldn't have done that."

He rubbed for a bit longer, "No you certainly should not have, but you have given me so much pleasure today that I think this lesson has been learned."

I immediately went into his open arms and was held up against his body. We kissed and hugged each caressing the other. His excitement was as obvious as mine. But the unfortunate truth was the park had certain rules to be obeyed and the rest of dessert would have to wait until we got home. As he packed up the picnic basket I put on my clothing wincing as I pulled my shorts over my sore bottom but still loving the feeling.

As we walked towards the entrance to our fantasy get away I nuzzled his shoulder. "Thank you love for making my fantasy happen. It was everything I ever dreamed of."

He kissed my hair, "Then it is all that much better that I bought a season ticket isn't it?"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My all time favorite style of spanking to inflict is a good switching. I have a ritual I love to enforce which involves the spankee's being required, under my "hands on" direction to procure her own switches, with a freshly reddened bottom as a back drop to her switch hunting expedition. She then is taught to prepare her switches and to bind them into rods comprised of three switches each, whcih she then keeps very whippy in warm soapy baths until the appointed hour of her chastisement arrives. Then she is restrained, naked, giving a through priliminary paddling, and then has all the switch rods she so carefully prepared "used up" on her bare bottom, followed by an aftermath paddling of her bare bottom, guaranteed to assure that she will have a thoroughly blistered botom that she will remember for a week or two after the event.

I've found switchings to be remarkably effective as serious disciplinary sessions whehter to extinguish a problem behavior, or to motivate a positive behavior change. They also are extremely connecting in intesnsively intimate relationships within which sadomasochistic intensity is sought as a heightening experience.

I'm always amazed at how few references there are on the "spanking Internet" to switchings. Thank you for including this fantasy on your Blog.

All the best:)

Tom

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've imagined.

TheHeronClan.blogspot.com

PK said...

I think the fantasy was perfect! I only like switches in fantasy although as raheretic said I have no doubt it would stop any negative behavior in its tracts as far as I am concerned! But I do not think I will share this information with my husband!

Hugs,
PK