Thursday, August 9, 2007

Brats And Angels



There are constant discussions on some of the groups I belong to and the one I own about whether we are brats or angels. Now as you know, I am definitely an angel and a purple one at that. But I have no trouble being a brat as well. For you see I know that these words are not actually words but initials that stand for the most delightful part of being a spankee. So just so no one is left out here is the actual true meaning of brat and angel in the truest spanko sense of the word.

B eing
R ight
A ll
T he time

A
N aughty
G girl or guy
E veryone
L oves

There you have it! The controversy is over. We are both brats and angels.

I am thinking of having tshirts made!

3 comments:

abby williams said...

You are just too prolific! There is so much to comment on and I haven't had nearly enough time on a non-work computer lately! I owe you some reading time over the weekend. For now, just wanted to say hi! You are adorable with your acrostics. :-)

abby williams said...

You are just too prolific! There is so much to comment on and I haven't had nearly enough time on a non-work computer lately! I owe you some reading time over the weekend. For now, just wanted to say hi! You are adorable with your acrostics. :-)

Bonnie said...

Purple,

I'm so glad you cleared that up! Now I understand. :D

I LOVE your header graphic. It's so cool.

Regarding the quiz results, you can make them look more readable if you take out some of the line breaks. What's happening is that the quiz results have hard breaks < br > in them and then Blogger adds more at the end of each line. the result is double spacing.

If you remove the breaks at the end of each line, your post will look all run together as you are editing it, but it should be spaced more normally after you post it. You can use the preview feature to make sure you're getting the format you want.

In any case, your blog is looking great!

Hugs,
Bonnie