Friday, August 3, 2007

Fantasy Land

No the man in my life does not look a thing like this. But I do love the picture. Hmm a demonic spanking, can't help wondering how different that would be. My busy little spanko brain conjures up all sorts of details. However, obviously, this one remains in the realm of fantasy land.

Imagine that, a fantasy land for spankos. Sort of a kinky Disney Land. It absolutely boggles the mind.
Although I enjoy fun spanking in all sorts of situations my partner and I have decided that maybe some fantasies should remain in that Disney Land of the mind.
So I am wondering....what fantasies do you think are reasonable to fufill and which should be mind candy?
Hopefully I will get some responses. My next post will be fantasies that I would love to have come true. Can't wait to share them!

No comments: