Thursday, August 30, 2007

My First Spanking Part 2


So my initiation into real life spanking certainly was off to a very colorful start. When I went into the bathroom I could not resist looking at my backside in the mirror. Yes it was a lovely shade of red and I could see and feel the welts from the paddle. I rubbed it gingerly, loving the feeling.

What amazed me was my comfort level with this man. Here we were, I was laying bare bottom on the bed next to him. We talked for quite awhile about out lives, our kids, anything you could think of. He turned and grinned at me. He reached over and rubbed my bottom. "Feel like playing". I smiled and nodded. He reached for his leather bag. He took out one implement after another and laughed at the expression on my face. "We won't use any you don't want to." Since I had never used any before I had no idea how to answer that. We did discuss my diabetic condition and the need to protect my skin.

He then took off his shirt which signified the end of his role as disciplinarian. I know longer called him Sir but rather his first name. He turned me over on my stomach laying on top of two pillows on the bed. This was a totally new experience. He showed me each toy before he used it. And this time was as different from the first spanking as night and day. My brain went in a totally different direction. I found such pleasure in what he did. I could not help wiggling in pleasure and losing myself in the joy of what was happening.

He first used a leather paddle which made a loud smacking noise but really did not cause much sensation. He also took time to caress my bottom many times and rubbed my back talking softly about whether I was enjoying what he was doing. Oh I was enjoying it so much I could hardly talk.

He used a different wooden paddle than the one used for punishment and I was so surprised at how different the sensation was. I was also surprised that I could take this much spanking without a problem. I had thought after the morning's punishment my bottom would be unable to handle anything else. Oh I was wrong.

Then he took out a wooden bath brush explaining that this particular one was very popular with people who enjoy spanking. The ad online referred to the fact that it really hit the spot! Did it ever. But this was no punishement and it didn't feel like it was. I could tell the difference in every fiber of my being. He used it right in the middle of my bottom while caressing between my legs. I had never had such an intense experience. He interspersed this with comments about how cute my bottom was and how much he was enjoying what we were doing. Soon I could hardly hear him, so lost was I. It wasn't long until I could feel myself exploding, my brain overcome with all the sensations. As I gasped for breath I remember being somewhat embarrassed at the strength of my reaction. He held me close and reassured me that he got a great deal of enjoyment out of causing such intense pleasure and I was a very rare woman.

He spent quite a bit of time spanking me that afternoon as well as caressing, rubbing and talking. We enjoyed each others company so very much. And then he looked at me....."So do you think you are ready to try something different". Good Lord, how many different activites could a person handle in one day. I asked what he meant and he told me. Ah, now I understood.

2 comments:

PK said...

Purple, I am really enjoying hearing all about your first experience. I really enjoy the way you write. I am looking forward to the third part.

Hugs,
PK

Paul said...

Purple, this is truly wonderful, what a great initiation to spanking.
Warm hugs,
Paul.