Friday, August 31, 2007

Escapism or Calgon Take Me Away!

My Erotic Personality is The Escapist. Take the Erotic Personality Quiz on SageVivant.com and discover yours!I took Sage Vivant's Erotic Personality Quiz and discovered I'm an Escapist!

What is your Erotic Personality? Find out now.

Well this was somewhat of a surprise but not completely. Since I am in a long distance relationship I guess I am always trying to escape to where he is and we do a lot of escapism on the phone and computer. Besides as a writer its my job to help other escape. Try the quiz out, its fun and I always find these interesting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greetings from a fellow Escapist.

Purple Angel said...

Greetings right back! I couldn't leave a comment on your blog but I had to tell you that I am a huge rolling stones fan. Talk about escapist music. "Are you sitting comfortably, let Merlin lead the way"
Thanks for all the wonderful comments on my blog.
Purple Angel