Saturday, August 4, 2007

Outdoor Fantasy Land-part 1

I have never been spanked outdoors so this is still totally in the realm of fantasy. However, I do believe this is one that could come true. First of all places like forest preserves and large wooded parks offer opportunities to experience this. And, yes, that slight chance you might get caught makes it all the more exciting.


So here we are at Spanking Fantasy Land in the outdoor spanking section. There are wooded areas, lakeside areas(watch out for the sand), prairie areas(prairie grasses grow over ten feet high, and plenty of benches, tables, and fallen logs. Why there might even be an old woodshed or two.


My guy and I take our picnic basket to one of the densely wooded areas near a small stream. There is a picnic table and we stop there to have some lunch. I begin to unpack but he stops me. "Appetizers first" and oh what a wicked grin.


He takes the blanket we have brought and lays it on the edge of the table. Before I know it I am bent over the table with my shorts down to my ankles. He doesn't like me to wear panties so I don't unless it is an absolute necessity.


I can feel him rubbing my back and my bottom. I am told to spread my legs and soon can feel his hands there as well. I gasp out, "What if we get caught?"


He shrugs, "Oh just a chance we have to take."


Then he leans over and whispers (I am a big fool for whispers), "you do know what I want to do don't you?"


Oh God do I and I want it too. He is going to spank me. And if he doesn't I will make a total fool of myself begging him to. I hear him rummaging in the picnic basket.


"Your bottom is far too white, you need some roses in those cheeks." He begins using his hand to gently smack my bottom from side to side. It is more like sensual massage than spanking right now. However as he continues the smacks get more intense and begin to sting. Every so often he stops to rub and caress while describing what a beautiful color my skin is turning. My bottom squirms and I have my head pillowed on my hands. I can feel the excitement in the pit of my stomach.


But I see him lift the paddle out of the basket. I let out a slight whimper of both excitment and a tinge of fear. That paddle stings. After a few kisses on my neck and ears, he runs his hand over my pink skin. He rubs the cool wood of the paddle over it in circles and then I feel it lift.


The paddle lands with a crisp smack and he is delighted with the results. He continues paddling as I start moving my feet up and down to the rhythm and occasionally yelping from the sting.


After each yelp he stops to rub but then begins again. Soon I begin to feel myself getting lost in sensation. The beautiful woods, the stream running by, the sounds of birds all disappear. All that is left is the exquisite sting of the paddle on my skin. Tears begin to run out of my eyes as much from emotion as pain.


The paddle stops and I feel him reach over to kiss my punished skin gently. I also know he can tell how excited I am as he strokes between my legs.


"Sweetheart, this is hardly over is it." He feels my legs shaking as I nod. His hand holds me tight around the waist to make sure I don't fall.


Soon he is kissing and caressing everywhere. I know there is more in that basket than lunch. I certainly hope no one else shows up.




3 comments:

PK said...

This sounds like a wonderful fantasy! I am the same way I love the idea of an outdoor spanking but I would probably be awfully embarrassed if it were to happen in real life. Althought my husband has hinted that it is not out of the question at some future time.

I have enjoyed looking over your blog. I'll be back!

Hugs,
PK

Dave said...

yummy!! the outdoor thing seems to be one of the most popular spanking fantasies. For a wide array of reasons.

Sometimes when I"m solo hiking thru the woods...I see a fallen log, and imagine me sitting on it, with a beautiful girl arched perfectly over my muscled thighs. Ah....yet for now, only a fantasy.

d-

abby williams said...

Thank you for your return comment! I understand a bit better now. As for my perfume question, lavender is a lovely choice. I'm picturing a trip to Provence, breathing in the lavender-scented air, and both of you turning to each with grins.

An outdoor spanking is one of my fantasies, too. I just got married at the beginning of the summer, and our honeymoon was a beautiful road trip from where we got married down in Southern California back home to Portland, Oregon. We had fully intended to make use of the many forests on the trip back, especially perhaps somewhere in the redwoods, but I think he got a bit nervous about the public aspect. I kept saying, "You know, if you want to pull over. Anywhere. Anywhere will do!" Oh well. Great picture you found there!