Monday, August 6, 2007

Spanking-An Acrostic Poem


S submissive or dominant, still feel the need.


P ain and pleasure intermingled


A always a sensual experience


N never abuse, never cruel or mean


K kept in your mind, a part of who you are.


I individual needs differ one from the other.


N naughty but nice often how you are seen.


G ot there, staying there, always a part of me





It took me until I was 53 to finally accept and embrace all of this.No, I won't be turning back anytime soon. Although sometimes I do feel like I live in two worlds. Truly can't give up the vanilla part,there are too many people I care about and love. But keeping it all separate is sometimes difficult.In trying to explain all of this to one of my best friends, it seemed at first she could accept it but not really understand my need. Couldn't blame her, took me a long time to get it. But it eventually began to bother her more and more and for the sake of our friendship we had to agree never to discuss it again.

1 comment:

PK said...

Girl you came to the right place! I do not discuss this with my face to face friends. But one year ago I met Eve (Nothing Random about a spanking). I left one comment that caused her to email me. We have emailed daily (sometimes 20 times a day). This summer she and her husband came to visit, next week I will be going to stay with her after her surgery. That says something about internet friendships to me! Sometime I start to tell people I see daily but I always hold back. This is who I really am, who I am on here. It is the most freeing feeling in the world!

Hugs,
PK

PS I will be starting my 19th year teaching in 2 weeks. Eva teaches too - what is it about teachers??