Thursday, August 16, 2007

Turning The Tables or Switches That Don't Grow on Trees

Yes I am a switch. I am actually a bottom switch which means my preference is to be spanked but I also am willing, able, and enjoy spanking naughty male bottoms. My partner is a bottom switch also although he is more top than he realizes. That's ok we all learn as we go along in life.

Now when I started this journey I never imagined myself with a man over my knee. It never even occured to me. But I had a friend ask if I would spank him. My first thought was, NO WAY, but then I remembered how it feels to have this need with no friendly hand or paddle in view. Secondly I am a pretty good actress and can play a role. And most importantly I had been a teacher for 28 years. I understood being dominant. No, I never laid a hand on a child nor would I. All I ever needed to do was look over my glasses and say in my best teacher voice, "Excuse me are you making an appropriate choice?" Come to think of it that works pretty well with guys who are bottoms or switches.

So I wore very Toppy looking clothing and talked quietly but firmly. He understood exactly what I was going to do and how I would expect him to behave. I must admit I used some of the ideas from men who had spanked me. The only thing I would not do and will not ever do is spank in anger, or be harsh or mean spirited. I also promise anyone I spank that I will not cause them physical harm. If they want something that breaks the skin they have to find themselves another girl.

I have never had a man climb up off my lap unsatisfied with his experience. And, interestingly enough, I have found this to be a pleasurable experience for me. Yes, I like spanking an adorable male bottom. Now don't get me wrong, I would rather be the one over the knee but I now understand and empathize with that need.

So my partner and I turn tables on one another. We are each held accountable which also adds an interesting dimension to our relationship. However, we never have had an arguement over who gets spanked first, last, or in between. Its not about keeping score.

But just so you understand this is real I will describe the last spanking I gave him. I started out with a handspanking to warm him up. I did enjoy watching his bum turn pink. However I did inform him I was not going to wear out my poor hand. Next he got paddled while over my knee and also got a very nice hairbrush spanking as well. By now his bottom was an absolutely glorious shade of red and you could feel the warmth coming off.

I stood him up in front of me and gave him a kiss and a hug, then lectured him on the next part of his spanking and why he was getting it. Now you must understand that both of us find spanking a turn on whether giving or getting. So I laid him over two pillows on the bed. His protests were getting very noisy I must admit but that is allowed. It is a spanking after all.

We discussed the problem and he got a number of swats with our wonderful wooden bathbrush. And then the final part, I was determined to get him to the point where he understood how wonderful he was and would quit putting himself down. So I used the small, lexan cane we have and with each of the five strokes he had to proclaim how wonderful he was. He did a very good job I must say, of speaking with volume and enthusiasm. And, of course, there was aftercare. Lots of loving, soothing, caring treatment as I have come to expect from him. I am a stickler on the subject of aftercare.

Now for us we also do not delay gratification and love making is part of our lifestyle after spanking. It is amazing and glorious.

So my friends that is how a submissive bottom becomes a submissive, bottom, switch. May not make sense to anyone else but it certainly works for us.

7 comments:

Paul said...

Purple, Mel wasn't a switch, neither was I but your post makes it sound fascinating.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

Anonymous said...

As Paul says, this was a fascinating post. This is a very interesting blog.

Debbie :)

Purple Angel said...

Glad you both enjoyed the post. It was an eye opener for me when I realized this was something that actually was a part of me that I wanted to express. I consider it a loving and caring expression of my feelings just as I consider every spanking he gives me.
Purple Angel

abby williams said...

Hi Purple, Happy Friday! This is a very interesting subject to me, because I consider myself so much the bottom. My husband is also very much the top. We joke about it. Sometimes I'll say to him, "Are you being naughty?" to which he'll reply, "No," and then, accusatorily, "Are you?" And of course I am, pretending that I might be the one to punish him. :-)

Back on subject, though, your explanation of why you first spanked a man makes perfect sense. You understood his need on a very personal level. I don't know that if faced with that decision, I could stick to my bottom preferences either. You do a beautiful job explaining the things that are new or differenct concepts for me. Well done!

*hugs*
Abby

Anonymous said...

I am an F/M kinda guy. I love your description of the process which grows out of your own need and your deep desire to empathize with him and to meet his need.

Since you are primarily a spankee, this event gives you a better understanding of the rights and responsiblities of the one providing punishment.

In my relationship, I am the spankee and never have the chance to put myself in her position and to feel her sense of responsibility for nurturing me in this way.

Truly, you have a blessed relationship.

jm

Anonymous said...

thanks purple, i know its hard to find women who enjoy spanking guys,your hubby is a lucky man to a woman like you..warm regards,chuck

john said...

Wonderful post. My D is a dominant switch and a recently retired teacher too.