Saturday, August 18, 2007

Ever Have a Birthday Spanking?


Yesterday was my birthday and I decided to take a day off of blogging. Now in all my 55, oops, 56 years I have never gotten a birthday spanking. However, I am going to get one next week. I can hardly wait!
So my question for anyone reading this post is 1. Have you ever had or given a birthday spanking, and 2. What makes a birthday spanking different?
I mean do you get to eat cake while you are being spanked? Does the spanker sing Happy Birthday to you? Is the implement being used gift wrapped? Do you get to choose anything about the spanking because its your birthday? And if you are a Top do you get spanked or do you spank someone else in your honor?
Oh yes I am looking forward to it but he has told me he loses count a lot. Hmm wonder how often he will lose count on his way up to 56.
So anyone with any birthday spanking experience please let me know what I might expect.
All comments would be greatly appreciated!

5 comments:

Dove said...

Hello Purple Angel

I have never had a birthday spanking as I am new to the spanking world but sincerely look forward to one next year.

Perhaps you could count your birthday spanks if your spanker is likely to lose count. :)

I have just had a good read through your blog, which has been enjoyable. Will be back regularly.

Kind regards
Dove

Dove said...

Oops, how rude of me, I didn't even wish you a happy birthday. I hope it was special for you. :)

Kind regards
Dove

PK said...

Purple,
I had my first birthday spanking last December and I loved it. It was the big 50 and my husband let me chose what empliment he would use for each decade! When he got to 50 plus one to grow on he asked me if I was sure he had counted right and I told him yes. He said "Good then the rest is gravy" and he proceeded on for a while! Best gift I got!

Hugs,
PK

Paul said...

Purple, birthday spankings are given with love in just the way that your bottom/sub/spankee enjoys.
Master/Doms/Tops don't usually take spanking. Birthday spankings are different because they are celebratory spankings and even more fun than good girls or erotic spanking.
Hope that you had a great birthday and that you really enjoy your birthday spanking.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday !!! I really enjoy your blog. I sit in stunned amazement at your prolific ability.

I am due a birthday spanking next week. Because I am too much a coward to ask for it, I will go without.