Wednesday, August 29, 2007

My First Spanking Part 1


This is edited to protect the identity of the man involved. However it is all true I assure you. No need to protect my identity. This is in three parts that I will post separately.

After prowling around various sites on the internet, gasping at stories of females being spanked for any number of reasons. Stories that were from another time and place, science fiction, and real time but still not fact, just fiction. My need was for real time spanking on my real backside.

I began joining spanking groups and posting my interests as I learned from other members about the spanking lifestyle and the diversity of people involved.

One day as I worked online I got an IM from someone named B.B.. He welcomed me to the group he belonged to and said my profile sounded interesting. We chatted for awhile and he said he would be interested in spanking me. I am sure my mouth formed a perfect O as I sat staring at the screen. I asked why and he said I sounded like a very nice lady in need of a good spanking. Well, this certainly was the truth.

We chatted a bit longer and agreed to talk more tomorrow. During the day I could not help going back to the conversation over and over.

The next day I got a much better picture of what I was in for. As he questioned me about my behavior he felt I needed not only sensual spanking but a punishment spanking for not taking my medication when I was supposed to. I was much more stubborn at that time. I asked if that was really necessary....his answer....don't you think you deserve it? Well he had me there, I don't lie.

He described what I could expect from the day we would spend together. He had one particular paddle he used strictly for punishment. Then he had other toys for spanking play. My stomach came alive with fluttering butterflies. He described what I could expect during a punishment spanking. My response was, "So you wish to set fire to my backside." He found that very funny. He explained he had a sub but they often played with others and she was fine with his paying me a visit. I asked what to wear. We discussed it and he decided that my short lace nightie with lace panties would be fine....to start...gulp.

Although he suggested we might meet for coffee first and then go back to my apartment, I said since we had talked so much on line I would happy make him coffee and muffins. He said he would be there about 7:30 so we could spend the whole day together. My hand wandered to my back side wondering if it would ever be the same after this!

The day dawned blue skyed and clear. I dressed as requested and watched out the window. When I saw the car pull up I held my breath and my eyes widened as he got out. All 6'4" of him, tall and slender, he carried a black leather attache bag and I was pretty sure I knew what was in there too.

I opened the door and was enveloped in a big hug. He told me how much he had looked forward to meeting me. He told me how pretty I was and I felt my face blush. I began to relax.

He came in and looked so tall and imposing in my teeny tiny apartment that it was almost comical. He sat down and I served coffee and muffins. We talked and got to know each other. He said I could call him by his first name....except during punishment when I was to call him Sir.

He put down his coffee cup and looked at me seriously. "Lets get this out of the way so we can enjoy the rest of the day." Ok there went the butterflies. He opened his attache case and removed a paddle made of cherry wood and highly varnished. He patted his lap and told me to lay over it. I did as told with very shaky legs. He rubbed my bottom and asked me to tell him why I was being spanked. His voice was very gentle but insistent. I explained I had not been taking my medication when I was supposed to." There was a short silence and then, "Young lady there is another reason why we are having this discussion," My mind raced. "Purple Angel;, do you know me, really know me."

"Well yes we have talked online many times." The question confused me. He continued rubbing my bottom.

"You know the man you met online and you are very lucky I am exactly the way I presented myself, but you just let a veritable stranger in your house. And look at the position you are in. I could do anything I wanted and you would never be able to stop me."

Oh I was in trouble. I tried swallowing the lump in my throat but it wasn't moving. "But Sir, I felt so comfortable talking to you and you gave me your address and phone number. You were honest with me, I looked at your profile."

He tapped my bottom gently with the paddle, "You need to learn never to let a stranger in your house especially in the lifestyle you are becoming a part of. You always meet first, as a matter of fact, you meet any man you are going out with first and I am going to reinforce that lesson so you don't forget." His voice was stern, quiet, and insistent. My eyes filled with tears. (I have since found they always do during a lecuture).

His hand ran up my bottom to the waistband of my black lace panties and I gasped as I felt them coming down, "You won't be needing these for awhile."

The paddle rested on my bare skin. The wood felt cool and smooth but I had a feeling it would not be cool for long. He gave me a safeword to use in case the spanking was overwhelming since he did not know my body language yet.

Then as I held my breath the cool wood lifted off my backside and landed with a burst of fire. I gasped in shock. Before I could catch my breath the paddle rose and fell over and over....my bottom felt like it was exploding in flames. I could feel my back arching and nonsensical sounds came out of my mouth. As I was being soundly spanked I was also being lectured. "Young lady are you going to start taking your medication as ordered."

The words left my mouth of their own volition, "Yes Sir I will." Oh my God the burning was intense....but exquisite and I could feel the excitement rising within me as well. Was I losing my mind?

The paddling continued, "Are you ever going to let strangers in your house again".

"No Sir I promise", my eyes were tearing and my nose sniffling. I could not hold still on his lap and my legs began kicking. Oh God my bottom was on fire and so was the rest of me.

Suddenly the paddle stopped moving. His hand gently moved over the skin he had just been punishing. "You are really turning colors, maybe you have had enough"

I turned my head and looked at him with tears running down my face. "Sir are you stopping because I have gotten what you think I deserve or because my bottom is coloring faster than you thought."

He sighed, "We haven't gotten you there yet have we?"

I shook my head no and buried my face in my hands. "Alright then baby, lets finish up what we started." As the paddle rose and feel again my body bucked in protest and I almost screamed no but buried my head in the pillow. And then I found I was losing myself to the spanking itself. My entire body collapsed over his lap and the tears flowed freely and I sobbed loudly. The spanking stopped for the final time.

A hand rubbed my back gently and caringly. "Its all over baby, all over."

He led me into my bedroom and we laid down on the bed. He held me tight in his arms crooning into my ear that I was forgiven and now all was over. He gently rubbed cooling lotion onto my burning backside. As I cried on his shoulder he assured me that he was not angry or upset with me, just cared what happened to me. I thanked him for caring enough to set me straight and promised never to be so foolish again. He continued gently rubbing my back and my throbbing bottom which he assured me was a very dark shade of red. I had no doubt he was right.

But there was another throbbing within my body that I could not deny. How in the world could I get so turned on from such a sound and painful spanking. Well, I was and I had learned this new fact about myself. I loved what I had just been through, the sting that remained felt incredibly good but I wished I had not had to be punished. His next words reassured me that punishment is not a necessary component.

"We'll both rest up baby and then we can play". It was then that I noticed the black leather bag had accompanied him into the bedroom.

1 comment:

Paul said...

Purple, I would say that you were very fortunate.
Your first spanker was an honourable, honest and experienced man.
Excellent, looking foreword to part 2.
Warm hugs,
Paul.