Saturday, August 25, 2007

Happy Birthday To Me! Oh yes!

I decided to do my first post about my visit with my wonderful "older brother" on the subject of my birthday spanking. As you may know I have led a terribly deprived life and this is the first birthday spanking I have ever had. Believe me it won't be the last.

For those who are detail oriented he used his hand and my wonderful purple paddle. When that paddle is not used in punishment mode it leaves such an exquisite sting and tingle. I never knew whether the smacks with his hand were going to be "love pats" or old fashioned spanks. So delicious.

He had me straddle one leg and lean over as I would for otk. That made squirming and wiggling extremely sensual. My bottom was caressed and rubbed so much that I couldn't help moaning. God I am naughty! He also touched me in lovely erotic ways that made this a most amazing spanking indeed. I can honestly say it was better than chocolate birthday cake.

We both lost count of how many spanks I actually ended up with, we never even tried to keep track of how many times I was touched, rubbed, and caressed in the most intimate way.

I ended up with a lovely colored stingy, tingly bottom and a body that loved every moment of what occured. The photo of the cake(with a few touch ups) really seemed perfect. So now I have another type of spanking to add to my list. My very first birthday spanking, and you know what only seems fair? I think I should get "make ups" for the ones I missed until I catch up.

Greedy aren't I?!

4 comments:

Dove said...

Hi Purple
Wow, that sounds fantastic and I am glad you had a great experience. Makes me want to get spanked. :)

Hugs
Dove

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Sometimes the experiences that are delayed are so much better because we are at a place in life where we are better equipped to truly appreciate them. Happy birthday and no regrets.

abby williams said...

Happy Birthday! I'm so happy you had such a wonderful time. I was sick on my birthday this past year, so maybe I'll get two birthday spankings next year. Hope your weekend continues to be the best birthday weekend ever! *hugs*

Dave said...

Spanktastic indeed! Happy B-Day to ya!

:-))