Saturday, September 1, 2007

Click-A Poem


I wrote this to express the fact that our lives, at least mine, is not defined completely by the needs of our bottoms or bare hands. But, the complication is that I can't ever envision a relationship that does not include spanking. There are many other aspects that I can do without but spanking? No not ever again.


Click

Sometimes I get caught up in the reason I post,
Wanting something I have never had and wish for so.
Obviously warm hands and warm bottoms matter to us all,
No matter whether we face up or down,
Its what we want and long for so.

But never do I forget the other parts that must also match
Common interests, a view of the world that is in synch,
Caring, compassion, souls that touch and grow.
Needing each other as partners on a journey,
Wanting to share all we know and love in life.

While spanking is so much a part of me
It cannot and never will be all there is.
So, yes that click must be more than one.
A click for each part that makes up our lives.
A click for each aspect of who we are.

I will hold you close as I hope you hold me,
Listen to all your fears and dreams,
Be the strong, yet submissive woman I am,
Touch your soul as you will touch mine.
And take joy in the person that lies in my arms.

So my fellow spanking friends, may all your warm wishes come true,
May someone understand your needs as you do theirs.
This need that compels us to seek out strange pleasure,
As well as the mundane needs we share with all others.
Yes, I do hope all your dreams come true.

2 comments:

Paul said...

Purple, yes, sometimes blogs do give the impression that spanking is all there is, this of course is very misleading, I choose to read those that try to give the whole picture, warts and all.
Your Poem, not only is it very good but timely as well, thank you.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

sherry said...

wow! i love your poem "Click"
It's just how i feel!
sherry