Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Cooperation During Punishment


I totally agree with the concept about taking orders during punishment spankings. I always have and I always will. That is never a time when I question what I am asked to do or argue a point. If I have done something wrong I have entrusted that person to decide what I deserve. If I don't trust him with that choice he shouldn't be spanking me in the first place. However, I should note that I don't agree to that type of relationship with mean or cruel Tops. I don't believe that is what I need to help with changing behavior. All that does is frighten and intimidate me.


I know other bottoms have looked at me as though I were crazy when I tell them that I don't ever lie not even by omission. After all the point is to help me make better choices in my life. If I am not honest how can I expect to get any help? That just makes no sense to me. So I don't ever need to worry about someone else "telling" on me, I do that by myself.


Now I do have to admit to being embarrassed at times. I don't like my body and when I have to undress fully to be punished I am embarrassed. I never refuse or even hesitate but it embarrasses me. I also know if I were placed in the diaper position or told to get in that position I would most certainly do it, but I am pretty sure I would feel some embarrassment. It is the idea of being so completely vulnerable and exposed. That is part of the punishment and I accept that.


And you can complain all you want about the pain. But as much as it hurts I so long to feel that tingle/sting after the spanking and aftercare. And I do expect to get and give aftercare. I want the person who spanked me to know how much I appreciate the gift of caring they have given to me. This is what I need and this person is willing to administer what is necessary. Aftercare also reassures me that I am forgiven and the slate is clean. It is a chance to start over again.


So the question I get asked alot is this; if you like being spanked than don't you do things wrong just to get spanked? No I don't do this. And the reason I don't is that I feel very bad about letting myself and the person spanking me down. Also there are other types of spankings that are so much more fun. As long as I can get spanked for fun and sensuality I don't need to be bad to get what is good.

2 comments:

Paul said...

Purple, a very good post, I'm surprised that you haven't found a permanent Top with such a good attitude.
No I'm not offering!!!
Warm hugs,
Paul.

Anonymous said...

Here is an interesting post on the subject of different types of spanking: http://houseofdiscipline.blogspot.com/2007/09/why-spank-for-discipline-if-bottom.html