Monday, September 10, 2007

Why is Something So Good So Bad?



Once again I found myself paddle in hand getting instructions on spanking myself. I already had tears in my eyes from the extremely stern lecture I had received. It was on a well known subject; the consumption of chocolate.


I can eat chocolate flavored foods such as hot cocoa mix but real chocolate is a trigger for two health issues that I have. Now I am diabetic but even sugar free chocolate does not work since it still triggers the other problems. So I am on a no "real" chocolate diet. Any break in this plan leads to a very sore bottom either in real life or virtually. So last night I knew my time had come since I had broken the rule (actually shattered it) at the wedding attended on Saturday.


There they were sitting on several plates. Yes, they were homemade and absolutely a feast for the eyes as well as the palate. Truffles...chocolate truffles. Several different flavors, some rolled in nuts, some in cocoa powder. My eyes misted over at the sight of them. And I walked away trying hard not to drool. I was definitely set on behaving myself. As I sat down at the table I congratulated myself on unbelievable self control. I could almost hear the phone conversation telling my partner how I had resisted the siren song chocolate sings to me.


And then it happened. My friend sat down next to me and handed me a plate of cheese and crackers he had brought over for me. Go on and guess what was next to the cheese, crackers, and wholesome fresh vegetables. No you'll never guess, I'll tell. Two perfect chocolate truffles. Yes there they were right on my plate. Now in all fairness to the two men I am accountable to, if I had eaten just those two truffles, I probably would have gotten little or no spanking. But, you see, this is where the problem begins. Once I start I just can't stop, where chocolate is concerned. Plus I had some wine with dinner and I kept thinking, "oh just one more can't hurt. Besides I want to taste all the flavors." Seemed reasonable at the time.


I know I ended up eating at least six, possibly eight of those magnificent treats. I also remember thinking, oh but I am going to have to tell....and then the ridiculous thought....oh how bad can it be, just a spanking.


Ok everyone stop laughing now. That's right there is no such thing as just a spanking when you know you are doing something really wrong. But if you want something bad enough you will convince yourself of anything.


And so there I was, bare bottom on my bed reading a very stern lecture on the subject of chocolate and my stomach. I also had not slept much the night before since the chocolate did indeed trigger what I knew it would.


I was also informed that if he had been at the wedding and caught me, we would have immediately gone out to the parking lot and I would have gotten spanked over the hood of the car, skirt up, and bare bottom. Personally I think he loved the idea of spanking me over the car hood in my fancy dress clothes but that is beside the point. I asked what would have happened if someone saw us. He told me that would have been my problem, not his.
So I ended up giving myself 50 spanks with the hard rubber scraper on my bottom, which left it glowing red and ten spanks between my legs with a leather strap which stung terribly. Of course I was comforted and forgiven but he was very concerned that I did something that foolish where my health was concerned. I wasn't thrilled with myself either. And my stinging bottom certainly was clearly an indicator that I was not to be doing this at all. I was told to keep my panties off and sit bare bottom the rest of the evening. I have to tell you that even though I know had he been here to deliver it the severity would have been so much more, I so wanted it to be his hand not mine delivering the spanking. But we can't always have what we want. And maybe that is part of the lesson I learned too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Getting spanked at a wedding... over the hood of the car... now that would be interesting. As for the spanking that actually happened... ouch. Would love to see the hard rubber scraper that was used. Hope you're bottom is feeling better, and that you'll do as you should and pass up a chocolate treat next time. No more of this silly "It's just a spanking" stuff!

:)
Todd & Suzy

Kallisto said...

Ouch! And spanked at a wedding--doesn't sound like it would be any fun at all....
Hugs,
Kallisto

Paul said...

Purple, diabetes produces chocoholics, it's definitely a symptom of the syndrome.
The only way that I can not eat chocolate is to not have it in the house.
I was diagnosed a diabetic more than twenty years ago, I've been a chocoholic since the mid 50's when sweets/candies were deregulated. Life isn't always easy.
Hope that the spanking helped.
Warm hugs,
Paul.