Friday, September 14, 2007

Solemn Promises


I promise that this will be the end of the chocolate saga. And it really is not about chocolate it is about promises and obedience. I had promised two people I would not eat the kind of chocolate I shouldn't. So not only did I eat "forbidden fruit" I broke a promise which to be honest not only causes bottom pain but hurts my heart. Both of them are so incredibly caring and good to me that those promises should be sacred not merely a "bare bottom promise" said when my bottom is ablaze and smoke is still pouring off.




So, yes, I ended up getting three severe spankings in a row. One each night for three nights. I am one well punished young lady. And, yes, I do believe I deserved it. I can't imagine anyone who thinks differently. I am always amazed that they care enough to put up with my occasional silly, and sometimes serious, errors in judgement. But I view what they do as a gift of caring and concern. They both love me, albeit in different roles, but this is one way they show it. And one of my gifts of aftercare to them is the heartfelt thanks for taking the time to make sure I don't want to hurt myself again. When the spankings are in real life, I may get my bottom rubbed and lotion applied but I always give either one of them a back rub and all the cuddling they want.




So I now have a solemn promise to not do this again. I did get very ill and worried two caring gentlemen who were a long distance away and could do nothing but worry and then direct self spanking when I was well enough to handle it. This is going to be one tough promise to keep, chocolate is my downfall. Not my only one but by far the most difficult one to break.




When I spoke to my "older brother" tonight he assured me he totally believed I would never do this again. And why is he so sure? Because he knows I don't want the spanking I would get for not only eating chocolate but for breaking this particular promise. He is correct, I don't want it. I can think of lots more fun spankings to get. But there is another reason. And it is more important than avoiding a burning bottom. I am a woman of my word and always have been. I can't break this particular vow to the man I love and the brother I love.




Sometimes this lifestyle can be complicated but I wouldn't change it for anything.

6 comments:

Paul said...

Purple, sometimes promises are hard to keep, especially where chocolate is concerned
Yes the lifestyle can be difficult, but nothing of value is easy.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

PK said...

How sad it would have been if they had just said "Serves you right". They both seem to care so much. I understand why you want to keep your word to them.

I am so glad you are enjoying the party!! Cassie will be sorry she missed it!

PK

Purple Angel said...

Yes, those promises can be hard to keep Paul and that is what makes them so crucial to me. PK is right, they do care so much that I would be a very ungrateful woman if I didn't demonstrate my gratitude and caring in return.

You are also absolutely right, nothing of value is easy and my way of life is of great value to me and will be always.
Purple Angel

Dove said...

Hi Purple, You have been through some tough times while I was away. Chocolate is evil in so many ways. I hope the spankings have done what they were intended to do and help you to keep your word to these two lovely men that you so obviously love and respect.

Hugs
Dove

Dirty Girl said...

I've always found that when I tell people promises about vices- for me smoking & food, I screw up. It like they're waiting for me to fail. Maybe start small, like 1x a week perhaps even given to you.

I like your blog, just happened upon it via technorati & blogrolled you!

http://subnouveau.blogspot.com

Cigi said...

Purple, I really like your blog. Your stories and thoughts are well thought out and thought provoking..for me that's the most important thing to get out of reading anything. Sharing this special way of life with you has been great and I hope that continues...hope to see you soon!

Cigi