Thursday, September 6, 2007

A Roaring Whisper-poetry


Have you ever found that a whisper speaks more loudly to you than someone yelling in your ear. The soft, silky sound of someone's voice talking softly, yet insistently. The power of words said in a meaningful way and meant only for you.
I do hope you enjoy the poem. I don't think there is anything more sensual than that soft, insistent voice tellling you what you want and need to hear. No the word spanking does not occur within this poem but never doubt that whisper in my ear is a part of the entire sensual magic of it all.



A Roaring Whisper

Understanding how this came about evades my understanding.

Fortune seems to have smiled and lit up the dark corners.

I now hear a voice, soft as a whisper that echoes through the corners of my imagination.

Filling spaces almost forgotten and slipping away.

Now they are being used in a new and unexpected context.

Deep, sensual feelings abound, piercing my soul with sweetness.

Oh yes, it is your voice I hear and now and replay inside my dreams and fantasies.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"piercing my soul with sweetness" Wonderful word craft. My eyes misted when I considered the phrase.

Paul said...

Purple, lovely poem, I see exactly what you mean.
Warm hugs,
Paul.