Wednesday, September 19, 2007

My Need and Desire to be Spanked


I am an owner of a Yahoo group and I am sure you can guess our basic topic of discussion. This is my second group. My first group disappeared. I woke up one morning to find it had been deleted. I never did find out why.

After the last group disappeared and I decided I had to start again, I needed a new name. I kept playing around with the word need in the title because for me, this is most decidedly a need. I need to be spanked. It is just that plain. It reinforces that someone cares about me and what I do. It helps me stay on track in my personal life. I not only want to please myself but demonstrate my respect and caring for the man watching out for me. I don't mean this as age regression because I don't do that, but there is a part of me that is about eight years old and needs to be spanked when she does wrong. But spanked with caring and compassion. Never spanked with harshness and cruelty. I also need to be spanked when life becomes overwhelming. Spanking has therapuetic benefits for me. It certainly is different than being punished but it is such a help in letting go of anxiety and tension at difficult times.


So there is a definite need, but as I thought about it, I realized there is more to all of this. I have a burning desire to be spanked at other times as well. The feeling is overwhelming and with the right person I lose myself to him and the feeling of being spanked. I want and desire those sensations. And I don't want to have to do the wrong things to get them. Sometimes the desire is temporarily quenched with play spanking, and sometimes that just reinforces how deep it is.


It has also become very clear to me that I need and desire my partner's pleasure. So if he has a need or desire similar to mine I have no problem turning the tables and spanking him with the same care and compassion I expect. It doesn't really matter what percent top or bottom either of us is. That is a moot point. We are who we are. What is important is meeting that need that helps make our lives more comfortable and organized. And meeting the desire that is a physical craving so similar to other human physical desires. So that is where the name of my group came from. It is truly about our needs and desires. What I would love to find out is how you all feel about this. I do hope you will do more than just agree or disagree. How does this need and/or desire make itself known in your life?

6 comments:

Dove said...

Hello Purple

As you know I am very new to this and ML and I don't use this for discipline. However, I do understand the need you mentioned. As we go further on this journey I find I crave the spankings even more than when I was fantasising about them. Each time I seem to learn something new. The speed at which I get aroused from this is staggering to both me and ML. After there is an unbelievable closeness that I feel to him and we talk about everthing and nothing, it just all seems to pour out of us. I deeply appreciate what ML does for me, eventhough I whine I don't get enough. :) I do get that sense of 'the world being right' after a spanking too that I have read of. So eventhough it is part of foreplay there is still a release and therapeutic side to it too. It is quite possibly the strangest and most wonderful thing we have brought into our life.
Hugs
Dove

Paul said...

Purple, I do understand that need, Mel had it all our married life together, after our first few years together punishments rarely happened.
Erotic play, stress busters and what we laughingly called attitude adjusters, occasionally Mel needed to be spanked hard so she would brat and ask for an A A spanking.
We spanked every day when possible often more than once. She liked to feel the result of my attention, our lovemaking was often earthshaking and not only when we holidayed in an earthquake area, but thats another story.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

Anonymous said...

Absurdity what that

Anonymous said...

It was extremely interesting for me to read that post. Thanks for it. I like such themes and anything connected to this matter. I definitely want to read a bit more soon.

Anonymous said...

Your answer is matchless... :)

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.