Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Spanking Ditties


I knew I wouldn't have much time to post today. Since I am the most haphazard housekeeper on the planet, I knew I would be cleaning like crazy this morning since my "older brother" is dropping by. And I certainly expect to be spanked, in fact I know I will, but I didn't want to add a punishment spanking for his walking into what might look like a construction zone. Ok I am exagerating but you get the idea. And in case you are wondering about the picture, he is exceedingly fond of hairbrushes.

Of course tomorrow or the next day I can give a delicious description of spankings received. But for today I thought I would give you a few comical thoughts on how often spankings ought to be given.


A spanking a year,
Makes life dull and quite drear

A spanking each month or two
Makes cold backsides turn blue

A spanking each week
And life is not quite as bleak

But a spanking a day
Makes bottoms shout Hooray!

Oh and a spanking a minute,
Sorry can't see anyone buyin' into it.

5 comments:

Dirty Girl said...

Love your poem! Love the pin-up that is hilarious!

Dove said...

I could go with the spanking a day and that is a very lovely picture you have used too.

Enjoy your time with your 'older brother' as well as the spanking.

Hugs
Dove

Paul said...

Purple, there was a time at the party that a spanking a minute was looking possible.
Nice poem.
Enjoy your time with elder brother, ask him to go easy with the hair brush, wood burns. *G*
Warm hugs,
Paul.

roberto said...

spanking poetry :) How delightful!

Anonymous said...

Good Day!!! spankfuldelight.blogspot.com is one of the most excellent innovative websites of its kind. I take advantage of reading it every day. spankfuldelight.blogspot.com rocks!