Thursday, September 27, 2007

Why? Oh Just Because


I think Just Because spankings are the best idea anyone has ever come up with. I mean after all it is the simplest reason for getting or giving a spanking.....Just Because.


So I wonder how many Just Because reasons there are for a spanking


Just Because I am awake and breathing.


Just Because the sun came up at the correct time.


Just Because I feel a brat attack coming on and I want to avoid it.


Just Because my bottom is cold and needs to be warmed.


Just Because nobody makes my bottom as pretty as you do.


Just Because I feel like screaming and I need you to stop me.


Just Because I am trying to cut back on junk food and this is my reward.


Just Because...do I really need another reason?


So do any of you have Just Because statements to add? I would love to read them. Why? Oh I don't know...just because.

1 comment:

Hermione said...

Just because it's been a week since the last one.

Just because it hurts so good.

Just because nothin' says lovin' like a good spanking.

Hope you're feeling better!