Saturday, September 15, 2007

A Fantasy, Exquisite but Mundane-poem


I wrote this poem quite awhile ago and now the possibility exists that it may actually come to be. Please understand that I love fantasy play as much as anyone does as you know from my blog. But ultimately this is the fantasy that fills my heart and fuels my mind. Not just for spanking but for all aspects of our life together.
Purple Angel


My friends my fantasy is quite mundane
Some may be disappointed at how plain

In my fantasy life there exists this one man
He wants to be with me whenever we can

No other woman hold his heart
Not the entire entity or even a part.

He tells me the truth every possible way
I never must guess if I will lose him one day.

If I misbehave I know what will be coming
A spanking that will set my mind humming.

His caring is obvious in every smack
His intention is that I stay on our established track.

I may wail and I may kick and cry a long time
But he decides how many I have earned for my crime

Then it is over, he holds me tight
He comforts and loves me long into the night

And when I am good I know those spankings will be
Exactly what I need to set my mind free.

For playing is also a pure delight
And how we would spend many a day or night.

Yes that is my fantasy plain as I said
A man who is the one next to me in bed

He knows how to hold me and dry all my tears
His willingness to love me despite all my fears

He knows I am strong, and can carry the pain
But knows when I need him to pull in the rein.

So to all my male friends that I hold near and dear
Doubting my love is nothing you need fear

But your hearts and your time belong to another
My part in your life is a friend or a spanking "some other".

My ultimate fantasy I hope it will be
A man who thinks loves spanking the bottom of me

I won't mind a hand, a paddle, a brush over his knee
Whatever he thinks is what it will be.

Thats it my friends as plain as can be.
The fantasy I hope will one day come to me.

1 comment:

Paul said...

Purple, yes indeed, absolutely, wonderful. Thank you dear girl.
Warm hugs,
Paul.