Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Update on Chocolate Spanking

Well Todd and Suzy, this is what the scraper looks like. Such an innocent looking utensil isn't it? Well, for one thing it has no flexibility, it is solid rubber. The wooden handle extends up into the utensil as you can see, so it truly acts as a very sound rubber paddle with quite an ouch factor.

I also thought I would update my consequences for this escapade. Once my "older brother" found out he felt that one spanking was certainly not nearly enough since we had discussed chocolate many times before. Sigh....couldn't argue with that. So I had to repeat the same spanking along with 25 spanks with the wooden bathbrush. Oh yes, that dreaded love/hate item. He is not sure whether or not he is going to give me another spanking for it or if he thinks that is enough.

So, I have once again promised myself NO CHOCOLATE!!! And Todd and Suzy you are also right, that "its only a spanking" attitude is a really poor idea!!

Thanks to those of you who commented. I know I treat these matters lightly but where health and safety issues are concerned I am held completely accountable as I should be. And even though I slip now and then, these spankings have helped a great deal. I am doing so much better than I was. But sometimes I do wonder....is it the spanking or the caring hand administering it that makes the difference?

1 comment:

PK said...

You are really a lucky lady. My guy is fine with erotic spankings but I am becoming resigned to the fact that I will never have dicipline in my life. Sigh... I wish things could be different.

Hugs,
PK