Monday, September 17, 2007

Sweet Surrender-M/f spanking fiction


I thought I would post a story I wrote quite awhile ago. Just a comment,.I have posted this at another site where some folks got quite upset at the notion of discipline for diabetics. First of all this is fiction, secondly I am not suggesting anyone be disciplined for anything, that is a personal choice, thirdly I would never suggest discipline as a way to control blood sugar that is out of control due to stress or illness and lastly I am a diabetic and so I do have some experience in these matters.

Sweet Surrender


Ross sat dejectedly at the kitchen table. His mood was in direct opposition to the beautiful spring weather outside the window. Breezes blew the blue checked curtains back and forth. He could hear his wife Eve out in the garden singing her favorite songs as she worked on her beloved flower beds.He sighed as he glanced at the small black glucose monitor in one hand and the pile of candy wrappers on the table. The monitor had a reading of 185 and the empty wrappers certainly provided the reason for the elevated reading.


Eve had been diagnosed with diabetes six months ago and was struggling to maintain healthy blood sugar levels. Ross was careful not to bring any sugary treats in the house. And although Eve did a good job of controlling her consumption of most foods, she could not resist candy. She just could not control her craving for it.Ross shuddered when he thought of the complications diabetics faced if blood sugar was not controlled. He could not imagine his Eve facing those horrible consequences.He rubbed his head as he thought of all the ways he had tried to help her. Praising her for when she did well, disapproval when she did not, begging, pleading, bringing her sugar free treats. Nothing worked.At the end of his rope he could think of only one alternative and one only. Discipline.


Ross and Eve had always enjoyed spanking as a playful erotic activity. Ross had never spanked her with anything but his hand and never left her bottom with anything but a dark, pink glow.This would be different. He went to the bedroom to set things up and rehearse what he would do and say. Several times he almost gave up. He hated the idea of hurting Eve but he hated the physical damage she could be doing to herself even more.


With a determined but heavy heart he went down to the kitchen an d called through the window, " Eve, baby could you come in here please"." Sure just a minute" was the cheerful reply. In a minute Eve was in the kitchen doorway brushing garden soil from her hands. She went to the sink and got a glass of cold water. "Boy am I ever thirs......" her voice stopped as she stared at the kitchen table. "Hey what are you doing with my monitor? Are you spying on me"? Her eyes narrowed."No", Ross answered calmly. "I’m worried about you and 185 is an unacceptable number as you well know.".


"Oh honey, I’ll get it under control. It just takes awhile." Plump but pretty Eve put her arms around her husband’s waist and smiled as she gazed up at the solemn _expression in his brown eyes..


Ross shook his head, "No Eve we have tried it your way and now we will be controlling it my way. He took her hand and led her to the bedroom door.


Eve began to giggle. "Ross its the middle of the....."her voice died off as she looked at their bed. Arranged in a row was a heavy wooden ruler, Rosse’s belt, and her own oval wooden hairbrush. "Ross" she said questioningly with fear creeping into her voice.


"Eve", he said with a stern _expression. "Today we are going to try a new way to help you with your sugar problem." He looked into her questioning eyes. "I am going to spank you...hard, not for fun."


Eve’s eyes widened, "Nooo Ross I will try harder, I promise I will."


"No Eve, no more broken promises". Ross pulled Eve to the bed as she tried to pull away from him. "Eve, don’t make this worse than it already is". He sat on the bed and pulled her over his lap[. He put one arm tight around her waist and explained, "Your blood sugar was 185. That’s 85 points higher than it should be. The only reason is overindulging in candy.. Eve began to try and squirm away. He brought his hand down hard on the seat of her shorts. "Stop it or I promise this will be more severe." She stopped wriggling but he could feel her body tense up. "You are going to get 85 smacks. 60 with my hand and 25 with the hairbrush. If we ever have to repeat this I will add another implement each time..


As he pulled her shorts down to her knees Eve began to speak in a panicky voice, "Honey I can’t take that much I know I can’t."As his fingers slid under the waistband of her panties he spoke, " You know what to say if its too much, but I expect you to take it because you know you deserve it."


Eve was silent.The spanking began.Ross brought his hand down hard and fast across Eve’s cheeks from one side to the other. She began to whimper and moan. He moved from side to side, up and down darkening her bottom with the imprint of his hand. Soon Eve was crying and begging him to stop. "Please please I’ll never do it again".


As his hand continued to fall he answered, "I hope so baby, I certainly do".When Ross reached 60 he stopped. His hand felt like it was on fire and he could feel the heat coming off Eve’s maroon bottom. She was sobbing steadily. He took a deep breath. "OK Eve you get two minutes to catch your breath then the hair brush. Eve sobbed relentlessly while Ross silently watched the two minutes tick by. Without a word he picked up the hairbrush and brought it down firmly on Eve’s backside between her two cheeks. She howled and kicked her legs.


The brush came down 24 times each one producing a panicky cry and a pleading," Nooo more".When Ross finished he tossed the brush aside, put his arms around his weeping wife and drew her gently back on the bed beside him. He reached for a bottle of aloe lotion and in a moment was very gently rubbing some into Eve’s burning bottom.


He rubbed her back and smoothed her hair as he crooned, "There love its all over now. Its all over and all is forgiven. Please don’t make me ever have to do this again baby." He continued to rock and soothe her. Her crying slowed to halting sobs and finally stopped. Ross held her close, "Eve are you ever going to talk to me again"?His wife pulled back and gazed into the eyes she loved. She touched his face gently.


"Yes", she murmured. "Thank you"



...that is what learning is. You suddenly understand something you've understood all your life, but in a new way Doris Lessing

3 comments:

PK said...

Yes this is fiction and I understand that but the love and concern really comes through. Spanking will not break all bad habits but for spankos it can put you in the right frame of mind to try harder.

Hugs,
PK

Paul said...

Purple, being a serious diabetic I know that control can be a problem.
I like the fact that you are using Patty's drawings, and that your stories are up to the same high standards.
Hope that you enjoyed the party.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

Caryagal said...

I love it. I enjoyed that story a lot! I think it was wonderful!

Carye