Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Boy Was This Quiz Right On!!


I found this dandy little quiz on Angelbrat's Blog. Although I am not fond of the word slut, I have to admit they have my feelings on the subject right on the money. Hmm couldn't it be spanking fanatic?

Your Score: SPANK SLUT
You are 86% spankable!
You loved to be spanked, good and hard, with any available object. You will take it as hard as anyone is willing to give it. You are probably guilty of provoking your lover into spanking you, by flagrant misbehavior or verbal challenges. Hell, your ass is probably red right now. We wouldn?t be surprised if you are standing at the keyboard, because it hurts to sit down. My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:


You scored higher than 99% on spankability



Your Score: SPANK SLUT




You are 86% spankable!




No comments: