Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Wow, guess who I am

You are Bettie Page
Girl next door with a wild streakYou're a famous beauty - with unique lookAnd the people like you are cultish about it
What Famous Pinup Are You?


The results of this quiz blew me away. First of all I think she is quite amazing and certainly well known in the spanko world. Just for the record I really look nothing like her but I feel pretty good about the results of this quiz. Now if I could just get spanked as often as she did.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL I took the quiz and came back with Bettie Page too.

Paul said...

Purple, was Betty Page real, I always thought that she was a comic character.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

Purple Angel said...

Hi Paul,
Bettie was most certainly real. If you google her name on the internet you will find many real pictures of her. Quite an interesing lady.
Hugs,
Purple Angel