Monday, November 19, 2007

Nonsensical Spanking Moments


Just thought I would throw out a few comments that often take place during spankings but really don't make much sense at all. Keep in mind I don't expect any of these to disappear in the near future, they are just too much a part of the tradition

  • For example, the lovely lady with the dire threat that heads this post.I am going to whip you into shape.

Now how in the world is a whip going to change the shape of someone. More than likely it will whip you out of shape since you will since you will be ducking, dodging, or huddling on the ground in a ball trying to avoid the whip that is supposed to improve your shape

  • Of course it hurts, spankings are supposed to hurt
Duh! We already know that. The only reason we yell it hurts is that if we yell what we may be thinking it will hurt a whole lot more.
  • This will hurt me a lot more than it hurts you.
Ok I will get to this one when I stop laughing.
  • I am speaking to you young (lady or man)
Now I am actually not complaining about this. I am 56 and when I am getting spanked is the only time anyone thinks I am young. But you must admit it is certainly a strange way to address someone my age.
  • Come over here, we are having a discussion
Now in my opinion the spanker should be spanked for telling fibs. Somehow this never means the kind of discussion where people talk sensibly about a subject. This discussions is usually the spanker addressing your backside as he spanks it and you agree or admit to just about anything.
  • Are you ever going to do this again?
Since this comment usually comes towards the end of the spanking what fool is going to say, "OH yes I plan to do it again next Friday, lets get it on the calendar."
  • You need a good old fashioned spanking
Oh really and if it is old fashioned what is that lexan paddle doing in your hand.
  • Do you deserve this spanking
Talk about a loaded question. Of course the expected answer is Yes Sir or Maam or just yes of course I do. Any other answer will keep the spanking going on even longer without even the chance to explain why you believe you don't deserve it.
  • Is this what happens to bad girls/boys
Well evidently yes it is. Otherwise my butt would not be burning.
For the time being, these are the ones that have occured to me. But of course there is always the question, "Are you enjoying this?". Now depending on the situation I will gasp out one of two answers.
1. No, I swear I will never do it again
2. Oh God yes, harder, please
And please consider the fact that all this was written with a big grin on my face.

4 comments:

Greenwoman said...

Geez this one was fun to read. Had me grinning wider with each remark you reviewed. I so enjoy your writing. *smiles*

PK said...

ROFL! These were great! Now we need everybody to keep thinking of good quotes like these!!

Hugs,
PK

Paul said...

Purple, TTTWD can, from a certain point of view, be considered quite ridiculous. So why should remarks, generally aimed at the butt area of of the recipient be any less so.
That being said, I freely admit to being guilty of using these same remarks to my beloved, "this hurts me more than it hurts you", being usually the one that got the hollow laugh.
But I'm happy to say that most of our spanking tended to end with, "oh dont stop now, I'm nearly there".
Warm hugs,
Paul.

Anonymous said...

My wife likes to dress up in a tight leopard skin dress, leopard print boots with big silver hoop earrings, big silver bead necklace and silver bangles. She has her corner time,, then I ask her why she's so bad. I paddle my "Sheena" for being too wild. I put her across my knee and whack her on both cheeks. She loves it. Really turns her on.