Friday, November 2, 2007

Meme from New Beginnings


This one has been sent to me by lots of my friends on the internet but I had not thought of posting it here until I saw it at New Beginnings.

4 THINGS YOU MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT ME


Four jobs I have had in my life:

Elementary School TeacherPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
University Instructor
Waitress
Stock Room Clerk

Four movies I have seen more than once:
Somewhere in TimePhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Beautiful Mind
The Stand
Rosemary's Baby

Four places I have lived:
Chicago suburbsPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Northern Illinois rural college town
Northern Illinois extremely small town, less than 600 people
Central Illinois college town

Four Shows that I watch (not necessarily regularly)
Law and Order
Ghost Whisperer
Moonlight
Turner Classic Movies

Four places I have been:
New York
San Francisco
New Orleans
Orlando

Four People who e-mail me (regularly):
Karen
Diane
Clive
John

Four of my favorite foods:
chocolate
halavah
fresh or steamed vegetables
mushroom barley soup

Four places I would rather be right now.

over my partner's knee
cuddling
at a spanking party
CanadaPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Four friends I think will respond
Not sure but I would love it if some of my blogging friends would

Four things Iam looking forward to this year
Seeing my "older brother" again
Going to another party
Being able to once again be gainfully employed
Being with my partner


Ok now I would like to add a few of my own questionsPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Four implements I love
my purple paddle
my new purple flogger
my lexan cane
my strap

Four positons I love to be spanked in
OTK
over pillows on a bed
over the back of a well cushioned chair
over a table

Four other spanking related experiences I enjoy
restraint(not heavy bondage)
nipple clamps
sensation play
erotic massage

I do hope some of you get the chance to answer this as well and many thanks PK for posting it.

3 comments:

Hermione said...

Come on up and visit us in Canada any time. Although your money won't buy as much now that our dollar is worth more than yours. Finally!!

Hugs!

Paul said...

Purple, I love it when the friends that I read do meme's.
Learning more about you is always good.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

PK said...

You did great and I love the extra questions!! I may have to get back to them!

Hugs,
PK