Saturday, November 24, 2007

Shop em and Drop em


Laura sat at the kitchen table finishing her morning coffee and her eyebrows drawn together in a frown. Her morning had started out with an arguement and, as usual, she had lost. There were wonderful specials listed at her favorite lingerie store and she was sure her husband, Rob, would agree that new lingerie was just what she needed. Her instinct was way off base. Rob had looked over his coffee at her and shook his head gently, "Honey we have to watch our money right now, its holiday time and I have seen the size of our shopping list. No, sweetie I am afraid its out of the question." He smiled wickedly, "Besides I like you better out of your lingerie."

Laura had not even smiled at the joke but she knew better than to turn it into a full fledged arguement. Those usually ended up very unpleasantly, at least for her.

****************************************************************************************
Alright tomorrow I will post the next part of the story. Please leave a comment telling me what you think Laura will do next.

1. Will she pout all day and then take it out on her husband
2. Will she go out shopping but think better of it and come home empty handed
3. Will she go out and buy something she thinks will knock her husband's socks off.
4. Some other plan I have not thought of.
After I read the comments I will write the next section. Help me decide what Laura will do.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm well since she didn't smile and it seems she knows an argument will end up in a spanking. I will say that she pouted all day.

Paul said...

Purple, I think Laura will defy Rob and get well spanked for it.
Mind you that is the way I would carry the story on.
However you finish it, I'm sure I will enjoy it.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

david said...

She is going to work her way up to a spanking. She pouted all day.

*hugs and grins*

PK said...

I think she will go looking, not planning to buy but when she sees that perfect piece of delicate lingerie she will 'know' he would really love it enough to change his mind. And I bet she's wrong!!

PK

Purple Angel said...

Thanks for the comments, let's see what happens next.
Hugs,
Purple Angel