Monday, November 5, 2007

The Stinging Light of Wisdom and Many Thanks


Yes this is so true. I know I often feel quite enlightened when my bottom has been lit up. Certain subjects suddenly reveal themselves in stunning clarity. For example, when my bottom is burning it would never occur to me that chocolate even tastes good. After five minuites with a hairbrush why I can clearly see why I must go to the Dr. When I hear discussions prefaced with young lady I suddenly realize the error of my ways.

Now all I have to do is figure out how to keep that light from burning out and leaving me in the darkness of being stubborn and disobeying. I will let you know what I come up with.

I also want to thank PK for putting my story up for Fantasy Friday. I certainly hope you all enjoyed it. I loved writing it. And I did appreciate the comments left at New Beginnings about the story.

I promise to finish up the story of Caryn and Alexander that I left hanging at part 1. I definitely should be spanked for that. Any volunteers?!

3 comments:

Paul said...

Purple, a daily ignition will do the job, that would keep you permanently enlightened. It worked for my wife.
What I'm really visiting for is to say thank you for a wonderful story, Long Overdue Accounting, I thoroughly enjoyed it, as I do your other writing.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

Anonymous said...

Volunteers? Well, uh...YEAH!
Have hairbrush, will travel! :-)

Anonymous said...

Cool picture... and we really-really enjoyed your FF story.

:)
Todd & Suzy