Sunday, November 4, 2007

The Gangs All Here


Before I left for Chicago and the party of a lifetime, I was really ambivalent about being bare bottom spanked in front of other party goers. On one hand it was a new experience and I do love new spanking experiences. On the other hand I wasn't sure I liked all those people seem my bare bottom since I am not crazy about how my body looks anyway. And of course, there was simply whether or not I was alright with others witnessing an intimate act. Now I am not discussing sex of any kind, I just happen to feel that spanking is quite intimate.

I am sure you have guessed by the picture I posted that my curiosity won out and I was indeed spanked in the social room. Of course, only Crimson Moon members were allowed in there so it was not as though this was offered to the public in general. The first public spanking I got was from a lovely man who had been wanting to play all day and evening on Friday. For several reasons it didn't work out. So when he asked me on Saturday evening I asked if he would mind spanking me in the social room.

Now there were several reasons for this. First of all everyone was in costume and having a great time in general so I didn't really want to go upstairs. Secondly, there were several people getting spanked right there and I would not be the only one. My last reason was the most important, I just had to give it a try.

So he sat down, put me over his knee and away we went. After a few moments he asked if he could lift my long skirt and I agreed. Panties were not an issue since I wore a one piece black lacy top that snapped at the crotch but left my bum completely exposed. It really was perfect and much more comfortable than a thong. But if I had been wearing panties they would have gone down.

He gave me a lovely hand spanking and I remember thinking to myself that I had been worried for nothing. People were very careful not to intrude on what we were doing but I was certainly aware that there were a great many people watching. When we finished I stood up, hugged him, and told him he would never be forgotten since he had given me my first public spanking. Lovely man that he was, he said he was honored.

I only had one other public spanking and it was a doozy!! It was getting late and there were only about 15-20 people in the social room chatting and just generally starting to wind down. One of the gentlemen in our group was dressed for Halloween as a gangster complete with a violin case for his implements. One of the women that I was fast becoming friends with suggested I play with him since he was a terrific spanker. Well, you don't have to tell me twice. He was most agreeable to playing and we decided right there in the social room would be great. He unloaded his cache of toys and I let him know the couple that were too thick and might break my skin.

He had me lean over one of the large round tables and asked if he could lift my skirt. Bet you can guess my answer! I got a terrific spanking with a number of implements and a lovely warm hand. He was a hard spanker which was fine with me, I was having the time of my life. He did have one toy I probably would not be comfortable using again. It was rubber and I wish I could draw it for you, it was quite unusual. It was sort of a paddle/strap. But it was a bit heavy and did some serious bruising which I am still dealing with. At one point he gave me quite a smack and one of the other women said, "Ouch I could feel that over here." However someone else observed that I was just fine since there was still a big grin on my face. That was absolutely true, I was loving it all. He was also one of the men that caned me, but he used two very short canes at the same time. Sort of like a spanko drummer. That was a wonderful sensation.

He and I talked throughout the spanking and I traded several laughing remarks with the table next to ours where a number of women were sitting and chatting. Honestly, I felt no embarrassment at all. This totally surprised me because of my body image issues. Although I will say this, I would not ever want to be publicly punished. That is far too intimate and personal. But for play I would never hesitate to be publicly spanked.

Now standing in a corner with a red bottom on display is a whole different story and fortunately I don't have one of those to tell about. If I am lucky I never, ever will.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The party was indeed a watershed event for you, Purple. Transforming, even. And while you've said you'll probably miss the next CM party, something tells me you'll be there no matter what! :-)

abby williams said...

Oh that sounds like fun! I'm really hoping to make it to a spanking party in the next year. It must be so wonderful to be surrounded by like-minded people and to have a chance to be your private self in public.

Cigi said...

Purple Angel, I am so glad you enjoyed your public spanking. I could tell you were having the time of your life every time I saw you...that smile was hard to miss. :)
BTW, I love the pic you posted with this blog...handsome guy! lol

Hugs,
Cigi

PK said...

I do love hearing about this party. I am not sure I could ever talk Nick into going, but you never know! I am loving every word you say about it!

HUGS
PK

MaggieDear said...

Wow! Sounds like a great time! I don't know if I could ever do that, but I can live vicariously, right? *g*

~Hugs!

Theresa said...

Hey I caught you Friday Fantasy story over at New PK's. Great story! Hope to be reading more soon!

Huggs
Theresa

Anonymous said...

Purple it truly sounds like you had a wonderful time and I have enjoyed reading all about it.

Hugs
Dove