Tuesday, November 6, 2007

I Miss the Safety of Your Hands


I so miss the man in my life. We don't get to see each other in real life very often. I always feel so safe and cared for when I am with him. Yes, we switch but that doesn't change the fact that he cares about me and for me. I return the favor.
My most fervent wish is to spend the rest of my life with him, holding him, being touched by him, laughing and talking together. But most of all pledging my obedience to him. He already knows this but somehow I know it will be different when we are truly together.
Yes, I am a romantic, and a hopeless one at that. Totally incurable with no wish to be cured. My time spent talking with him each night is the high point of the day and evening.
I am a lucky woman. Blessed with very good friends in and out of the lifestyle. My son who is the true light in my life. My younger brother and sister as well as nieces and nephews. An adopted "older brother" who is always there for me and keeps me in line.
But at night, in the dark, I cuddle with my cats and can "feel" loving hands rubbing my back and holding me close. OH thank God for imagination! And for enough silliness not to let anyone talk me out of my belief that it might all work out. Someday those hands may be there every day and every night to keep me safe and warm. We will be there to keep each other in line and provide the love we both need so much.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Purple and I wish that your dreams come true.

Hugs
Dove

Paul said...

Purple, of course this will happen, when the time is right.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

Hermione said...

Such a lovely picture.

Yes, wishes do come true. Keep your chin up!

PK said...

You are a lucky! Friends, family, and a lover. I think most people would see this as a wonderful life!

Hugs,
PK

Greenwoman said...

Wonderful image. Your story touched me....on the heels of a breakup, its an affirming story. Blessings!