Sunday, November 25, 2007

Where I Find Them

Several comments have been left asking where I find my pictures that I use on my posts. Well the truth of the matter is that I am the queen of Google. Truly I type in what I am looking for and generally can find a few things. But you have to take off the security mode or you won't find the kind of spanking pics you are looking for. The drawback is you will also find some pictures you would just as soon not see.

I have gotten good results with "spanking artwork" and "spanking graphics". You can also be more specific and ask for certain holiday spankings.

Have fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep, you can find anything on Google. Including some things you wish you couldn't... lol. Flicker, Photobucket, Openphoto and sites like that can be helpful too.

:)
Todd & Suzy