Sunday, November 18, 2007

So Bad I'm Good


Oh he does love when I am bad. Although he insists on the word naughty. I personally don't care what he calls it as long as it gets the desired results. No, I am not talking about punishment. I am lucky enough to be in love with a man that loves to tease and be teased. And my teasing him gets me exactly what I want.
Oh the dire warnings about how I had better stop right now. Comments about what a very naughty young lady I am. Better stop now or you will be sorry.
Sorry, hmm. I don't think so. Now I am sure I won't be sorry. Don't get me wrong I look all wide eyed innocence as I protest that it was just a little harmless teasing. Its all part of the dance you know. And for this one he takes the lead.
I quiver with anticipation waiting to see where I will be, over what, spanked with what. My body also knows there will be a great deal of rubbing, caressing, touching in other more sensual ways with implements. I will be tormented until I can barely hold still. Horrible and delicious torment that I can hardly stand and never want to stop.
What is truly amazing is that a spanking of the intensity that would leave me in tears if given as punishment, has me gasping and moaning in delight when given as part of sensual play.
Of course I truly can't give out too many details at that point, since I am often lost to the moment at that point. My mind is not in punishment mindset, oh no, it is totally set to exquisite pleasure.
Yes, he is in control but I wouldn't want it any other way. And not only that, but a lovely tingle the next morning every time I sit down to remind me of what a wonderful night I had.
Hell yeah, I'm bad....and boy does it pay off!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm from the neck up that could pass for my Halloween costume. Horns amid dark curls with a halo perched on top of them. And the only way I get a halo is with horns holding it up.

What a cute blog, sounds like you are returning to good spirits which I am very happy to see my friend.

PK said...

Now that is the kind of bad I always want to be!! What a fun dance it is that we all do! We are lucky to be spankos!

Hugs,
PK

Paul said...

Purple, fiction or truth, this is a hot piece of writing.
And that is true Mel could take far more pain when we were playing, than she could as a punishment, very much down to mindset, I think.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

Purple Angel said...

Yes I do believe bad is good at times. And Paul my dear this is truth.

I am totally convinced in the power of mindset as well

Purple Angel