Monday, July 30, 2007

Ya' Gotta' Love Purple


The absolutely lovely paddle on this post is my purpleheart wood paddle. That is the actual color of the wood. Now you may have noticed from this blog that I am passionate about purple. That was my original motivation for buying this paddle. Actually it was the first implement I ever owned. I bought it on eBay for a ridiculously small price, as handmade wooden paddles go.

It is also thin(1/4") for two reasons. One, I like sting much better than thud and secondly I have to be careful with my body since I am diabetic and heavy paddles can cause the type of bruising that takes forever to heal.

I don' tknow if you can tell from the picture but it is highly varnished, very shiny, and very stingy. The nice thing is it is perfect for good girl, Just Because, and erotic spanking but it is also excellent for discipline. Depends on how it is used and with what intensity.

When it arrived in the mail I was an extremely happy camper especially since it definitely has a purple cast to it. Unfortunately there was no one around at the time to give it a test run on my backside. I, of course, tried it out a bit on myself but its just not the same thing. Now, since then it has been used many times for many reasons. Some people think I am crazy for loving a wooden implement but I do. It was my first and it is my favorite. Even when I am being seriously punished I know later on I will so love the sting and tingle.

2 comments:

MaggieDear said...

Hi Purple Angel!
Welcome to the neighborhood!

That paddle is just absolutely beautiful! I'm a purple girl myself, and I never imagined I would see a purple paddle. - There's gotta be a tongue twister in there somewhere! *g*

~Hugs!

Cigi said...

Hi Purple!
My favorite color is purple as well. What a beautiful spanking implement you have there. It goes to show you can find a treasure for a very small price. It is unusual to find someone who likes wood so much. We must be weird! lol

I'll have to write about my favorite implement sometime...again, thanks for writing about that and posting the pic..it's lovely!

Hugs,
Cigi