Saturday, July 28, 2007

A Previous Spanking for my Downfall...Chocolate

Well this weekend I finally paid the price for eating an entire box of chocolate cookies in one evening.I spent the weekend with someone I have been IMing and talking on the phone to for quite awhile. He arived on Friday and we hugged and talked for quite awhile. Then came a lovely get acquainted spanking.Over his knee I went, up went my skirt, down came my pantyhose and I felt his hand on my bottom, for quite awhile. I did receive thirty very hard spanks for staying up too late the night before but they were more of a reminder.After my bottom was glowing and tingling we watched a movie as dinner cooked. I almost forgot what was coming after dinner. After dinner was over I was complimented on my cooking which always makes me feel good since it is a true hobby of mine. I think its genetic, I am Jewish and I just need to feed people. In any case we sat and talked, relaxing and continuing to get to know one another. Then he asked what I had almost forgotten about. Was I ready to be punished? I agreed that I was. He began by hugging me and asking me if I knew why I was being punished. Of course I knew. I had eaten an entire box of chocolate cookies in one evening.As he lectured me my eyes got teary as they always do. His voice was quiet but firm. I had to undress from the waist down. Over his knee I went for punishment not pleasure.He started with a hard hand spanking. As the sting began to build I felt him rubbing cool wood over my bottom. However it wasn't cool for long as he began paddling my backside hard and fast.As hard as I tried I could not hold still.My backside was on fire.I thought we were close to the end. Wrong. Although I thought my punishment was over, it was not. My bottom was rubbed for a moment or two and then I once again felt cool wood resting on my blazing skin. The paddle again? But what rose and fell on my backside was not a paddle but the brush.On my already stinging skin it had a profound effect.My legs kicked and how my God did it ever hurt.When it finally stopped I was told my punishment was over. I lay limply over his lap as he soothed my bottom with lotion and assured me all was forgiven and the incident with the chocolate cookies would never be brought up again.However, he also assured me that he had gone easy on my since this was his first time punishing me and so if I repeated the offense I could expect more severe results. The rest of the weekend included movies, shopping, gg spankings and lots of cuddling. However before he left he gave me a reminder spanking so I would behave until I saw him again. The reminder had me sore for two days.Yes I think I will remember.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Hi Purple!

Welcome to the neighborhood. I wish you the very best with your new blog.

It looks as though you're off to a great start, but if there is anything I can do to assist, you know where to find me.

With warm regards,
Bonnie

Purple Angel said...

Thanks Bonnie,
I sure do appreciate the offer of help and I won't hesitate to ask believe me. I love your blog and have appreciated your membership in my needs and desires group.