Friday, July 27, 2007

Welcome to My World


Well, my world, as it exists right now, has been around for only a few of my 55 years. It has always been there in my mind, longing to be part of me, but I just assumed it was too weird to ever share with anyone. The internet taught me otherwise.

So I am happy to share my spanko feelings and experiences, thoughts, and writings with anyone who might be interested.

First of all I believe that no two spankos are created equal. We are all individuals with differiing needs and desires. My desire for different types of spankings may not match your belief in discipline only or play only. No problem here, feel free to comment, just don't put me down for not having the same mind set as you, and I promise the same courtesy.

In my world I am accountable to two men via long distance. One is the love of my life and the other is the uncle or older brother I never had but certainly wished for. Both have the authority to spank me for whatever they deem necessary or enjoyable. Yes, this does involve a great deal of trust.

Now I also have authority to spank the man I love as well. So, yes, I am a switch but one with a strong submissive streak. Maybe this seems like a contradiction but it works for me. I consider it a sacred trust and always treat him with love and care.

Next question? Long distance? I know its not what I eventually hope for but I do see them in real life from time to time. And otherwise I am directed to self spank (I am not allowed to do this without direction). Other punishments can be used but I will talk about that at another time.

The biggest revelation of all is that I love being spanked, I need to be spanked, and I desire it even when my behavior is excellent!

So to start off, this morning my behavior was not excellent. I had not told my big brother something that had occured to me two days ago. Just hadn't done it, and that my friends is a lie of omission. So I spent part of this morning nursing a sore bottom. No complaints, I deserved it and even if I didn't think so I really never complain.

So welcome to Spankful Delight, looking forward to meeting you.

No comments: