Sunday, July 29, 2007

Just BecauseI

I wrote this poem because I wanted to express my feeling that every spanking does not have to be about disicpline. This one most certainly is not. It is also a celebration of the wonderful connection between two people of like minds and spirits. Just Because spankings are, I feel, central to my spanking relationship. Neither he or I want to always wait until one of us does something wrong. Nor should wrong behavior be a forced choice simply because one of us feels that need.

Just Because

I light purple candles
All around the room
Their sensual light flickers and glows
Warming and quickly dispelling the gloom

Its so easy to see the shine in your eyes
As you take in the sight of my white satin gown
Knowing underneath are panties of lace
That you will slowly be pulling down.

You hold out your hand reaching to me
I place my hand trembling at your touch
You draw me gently over your knee
This is the moment I long for so much

Now my hair is pushed away from my neck
As you lean over to give me a kiss
My breath draws in quickly as white satin slides up
I don't want to lose a second of this

Now your hands are slowly caressing
Covering each inch of the lace
You reach for my panties, they slowly are pulled
Now I gasp as I feel them move out of place

Exposed to your gaze
My bottom is bare
Butterflies fill my stomach with fluttering joy
And soon I will feel a sting burning there

Your one hand holds me tight around my waist
The other lifts up, I know what will occur
Hear the crack, feel the sting, of your hand coming down
And now you can hear I'm starting to purr

Your hand moves so quickly
The seduction of pain
Affects me completely
As the spanks fall like rain

You tell me how lovely
The red glow makes my skin
I live for these moments
This pleasure can't be a sin

The sting builds up quickly
Your hand picks up the pace
Equal smacks to each side
Covering each empty space

All too soon it is over
But I love the next part
As you kiss and caress me
Soothing the fire you helped start.


No comments: