Thursday, March 4, 2010

My future looks bright..hopefully, bright red!

So I am finally settled in the newest place I have moved to, and it seems to be an excellent transition. Time to take a deep breath and move forward. One part of moving forward is the unexpected relationship that is developing with a terrific man. Yes, that has been something I know I have shared with you before, but I am no quitter and he seems to be the real deal. Well at least the deal I have been int4erested in finding.

He is a gentle, caring Dom who understands my feelings abut a Domestic Discipline partnership. We have talked, emailed, and yes, we have met. Each meeting draws us closer together, its quite wonderful. Oh and he does understand the absolute need for lots of fun and Just Because spankings. If these components were not there it would certainly be a deal breaker. I could not at this point in my life, consider a vanilla relationship. It would be dishonest and unfair to me and the man involved.

So I will see him next week and (holding my breath) I do believe I will get spanked...yes I said spanked. Oh and how I need that spanking.

If you tune in for the next post or soon thereafter I will share developments in this fantastic turn around in my life that was totally unexpected! Will she get spanked? Will she have that red bottom that seems so unobtainable? Like the lady in the picture, I will most certainly have a big (wicked) grin on my face if my fairytale comes true. Keep your fingers crossed!

3 comments:

PK said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Val,
I am sincerely happy that things are looking up for you. :)

the ole bear

Anonymous said...

Val,

Enjoy your spanking,and all of the sensual/erotic feelings which will go along with it!