Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Lover's Tryst-erotic poetry

Photobucket
Lover's Tryst
A perfect afternoon,
A perfect place,
Sunshine, running water
Springtime scents fill the air.
Hidden from others,
Sharing what our communication demands.
We kiss,
We hug,
Lost in wordless connection.
You gently stroke my hair,
I read your eyes,
I lay down on the blanket
Gasping as you lift my white gauzy skirt
Hearing your breath as you run your hand over white flesh
I shiver in delight as love caresses me
Submitting to the demand love makes of us both
Your excitement begins to match my own
Tears fill my eyes as intensity increases
Fire builds all through my body
Sparks and embers burn to my soul
As we hold each other all else is forgotten
All forgetten but our need for each other
Our need for the love we share
Our need to express it without words.

1 comment:

Paul said...

Purple, thank you, nice poem, yours?
Warm hugs,
Paul.