Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Spanks for the Memories


I know, I know....that title for the post is a groaner but it really fit! My Yahoo group had their first spanking party, titled The Lusty Month of May, on May 2-4th in a Chicago suburb.
Now before I say anything else let me express my gratitude to all the members of the group that came to the party for helping out with all kinds of tasks and clean up at the hotel.
While people had there own hotel rooms, suitable for spanking of course, there was also a group party room. It was where we could sit and chat, get spanked in front of everyone, have dinner together both Friday and Saturday night, and get a cold drink before going off for yet another lovely play session.
Our room was only open to members of the group, no one was admitted without a name tag. When they got their May party bag it had a paddle ball, tiny flogger, the ice breaker activity, the rules for the weekend, and a list of places in the area in case you needed a break from spanking (now there is a scary thought).
Dinner was lots of fun. Thank goodness for Costco, we had lovely trays, a gorgeous cake and soft drinks at a reasonable price. We did the ice breaker during dinner. Everyone had to state three spanko facts about them.Twohad to be false. If someone could guess correctly that person decided whether they wanted to give or get three swats. If no one guessed then the person who stated the facts got the decision. And no one had to be swatted if they didn't want to since I said I would be the default spanker/spankee. Is that a great job or what?!
It did give us a chance to put names with faces, laugh a lot and generally get to know one another. Soon it was time for people to begin what is always known as putting people on your dance card.
Ok now read this one carefully because it is complicated, lol. My older brother asked me if I would play with him, one of his "daughters" and her husband. Well, you don't have to ask me twice. So while we were upstairs he wanted me to spank his "daughter"(this was all consensual), then he spanked her while her husband spanked me. And yes, these were all play spankings. Nothing erotic, or disciplinary, just good clean spanko fun!
Before the party started mywonderful GC told me there had to be one rule and of course I agreed before I heard it. He told me he did not want me coming back to our room in the evening bruised and badly marked up. A part of it was, of course, we wanted to play and be together at the end of each evening. But I also feel he was looking out for me which I always find so touching and gratifying. So each gentleman I played with had to agree, no heavy implements, and no bruising. GC knows I take hard spankings very well so it was a good rule to keep in mind before I let myself get carried away.
I got several lovely spankings that evening as I got to know the people I have been having online friendships with for quite awhile. We had members from Michigan, New York, New Jersey, Virginia, Ohio, Indiana, Utah and several Illinois locations.
The ending to my evening was, of course, over the knee I love the best and he was delighted that there was not a bruise in sight. He also thought the color of my backside was quite lovely but that he needed to add to it. Since we are both switches I assure you I returned the favor.
Saturday was rainy and miserable outside but very playful inside. We all ate at the breakfast buffet at the hotel. Some group members went swimming at the hotel pool where it became evident the pool guy(as he has come to be known)kind of guessed at what kind of party this was. I think when he helped clean up the party room he might have noticed the free spanking coupons on the registration table. That was a pretty broad hint. In any case he smiled at all of us for the rest of the weekend. One of the members thought he might be a wanna be. I personally think he is a do bee....(anyone remember romper room).
Saturday evening we had a pizza/pasta dinner and brownies to die for. Of course we all had great fun after dinner playing with one another. There was not alot of public spanking but one of the guys asked if I would bare bottom spank him in the party room. Would I??? Of course!!!
So over my knee he went, down came his slacks and since he was (foolishly) wearing a red shirt, I felt responsible for matching the shirt to his backside. It was great fun. One of the guys came over and arranged my implements so they were closer to grab. One of the other women said he was sticking his tongue out and she came over and gave him several with the lexan paddle. He put on quite a show. Wish I could have videotaped it, imagine what a youtube that would have been.
I have to say it was very difficult saying good bye on Sunday. After a weekend of spanking, flogging, paddling, strapping, and caning its hard to go back to your regular life. However, the hardest thing to say good bye to were all my now real life friends. I do believe everyone had as good a time as they wanted. We all decided we must do this again and try to get more group members there. I totally agree but I need a little time before I take it on again.
It was hard to say goodbye to my brother but I will see him this summer. Now what was really tough was saying good bye to GC when he took me to the train station. We spent that Sunday at the aquarium in Chicago and by the lake at Navy Pier. I will see him in June but that seems a long way off.
If any of you are interested in joining our group please leave me a comment and I will get you the home page address. Once again I have to tell you, these parties are wonderful. Everyone understands and no one condemns.
And this should come as no surprise. I am going to another one next month. It makes my backside tingle just to think of it!

3 comments:

Paul said...

Purple, nice post, seems that you all enjoyed yourselves, that's always good to hear.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

Anonymous said...

Purple,
this sounds like so much fun, I simply loved reading this post. Well done for organising all of this and glad you reaped the benefits...wink.

Hugs
Mina

Purple Angel said...

Paul I can't thank you enough for taking the time to comment on so many of my posts, it is always enjoyed and appreciated. And yes, it does seem that most people had a terrific time at the party.

Mina, I am very glad you enjoyed the post. Have you been to a party? They can be wonderful fun. Oh yes, I definitely reaped and reaped.
Hugs,
Purple Angel