Saturday, May 24, 2008

Her Very First-part 5 The End of the Beginning


Her Very First-part 5 The End of the Beginning

Bart held his hotel room door open but first turned to Tara, “I don’t want to scare you off but I do have all my toys out on the desk. That does not mean we have to use all or any of them. OK?”

Tara smiled, “Yes its fine, I think I understand that you won’t do anything I am not comfortable with.” She walked past him into the room and was suddenly very glad he had given her that warning. Laid out on the desk was a dazzling array of straps, paddles, and other implements most of which she had never seen before. “This is an impressive collection Bart, I don’t even have one implement.”

“Well to tell you the truth Scarlett, as much as I enjoy these toys my favorite is right here at the end of my arm. So have a seat on the couch and let’s talk a bit.”

Tara sat down very primly. She wondered if Bart could hear her knees knocking together or the swirling mass of agitated butterflies in her stomach.

Bart sat across from her in an arm chair, “So Scarlett how long have you wanted this in your life. Is it a new feeling or something that has been around awhile?”

“It has been around forever”, Tara rolled her eyes. “I don’t remember a time when I haven’t wanted this.”

Bart grinned, “You know what, I have never met a man or woman in the spanking scene that hasn’t felt this way for most of their life.”

Tara shook her head, “I always thought I was the strangest person on earth to want such a thing. But there is no denying it is there?”

With a shrug Bart said, “Well you can deny it all you want, lots of people do, but it is a pretty powerful feeling for some and a huge lack in their life is they don’t find like minded friends. Speaking of which, can you tell me a bit about what you expect from me?”

“I have read up on this”, Tara explained, and I have an idea of what I want. Basically right now I want to experience my first spanking. Now I have to tell you I never was spanked as a child and I don’t know how much I can or can’t take.”

“No need to worry Scarlett, none at all. You just tell me what your safeword is and I will stop if I hear it. Any particular position you want to try?” Tara face blushed and she shook her head. “Ok then how about over the knee. If we do it right on the couch you can have your legs and upper body supported, its much more comfortable. And keep in mind Scarlett there is a reason this is called play.”

Tara cleared her throat, “That sounds fine and I don’t mind if you lift my skirt and move my panties down. Everything I read said bare bottom is best so the spanker can tell how much more you might or might not be able to take. And I don’t think I will need it but my safeword is red.”


Standing up Bart rolled his shirt sleeves to his elbows. He sat down next to Tara. He took her hand in his and smiled very gently, “Do you feel ready to start?” He felt her hand tremble slightly as she nodded. Bart led her by the hand over his lap. After helping her adjust her position he patted her bottom gently. “Everything ok so far?”

“Oh yes”, Tara was almost breathless. The motion in her stomach was turning from nervousness to a sense of excitement. This felt so right. She folded her arms and laid her head on them.

“Now we will start with a warm up,”Bart explained, “and I will ask you before I move any of your clothing even though you said I could.”

Tara giggled, “You sound like a teacher explaining Spanking 101.”

“Well now I do intend to teach you a thing or two Miss Scarlett.” And with that he began to gently smack her bottom. The spanks were over her clothes and he was starting slowly but she could still feel a slight sting. Her bottom wiggled in anticipation.

“Aha a bottom wiggler, well I know what that means.” Bart picked up the pace and intensity a bit. Without even realizing it Tara’s bottom rose in anticipation of each smack. She was beginning to feel a real sting and, oh, how she wanted more.

Bart seemed to read her mind, “OK if I lift this pretty skirt out of the way Scarlett?” Scarlett nodded quickly and Bart pulled the hem of her skirt up to her back. He gave each of her cheeks a gentle rub. “Well now aren’t you a pretty picture. Those panties and stockings are quite a show.”

She turned her head and thanked him. He gently patted the pillow and she laid back down.

She felt him gently rub her skin, “You are a lovely light pink, but I think it could be brighter.” And with that his hand began to fall with more energy. He spanked from side to side and sometimes all in one place. It was definitely stinging now and she definitely loved it. Her bottom wiggled and she blurted out, “Oh this is wonderful.” She couldn’t see the smile on Bart’s face. He was totally enjoying this. It wasn’t often he got to give a woman her very first spanking. And this woman was most definitely wired for it.

As he noticed the color getting deeper pink he asked Tara if he could pull her panties down. “Oh yes”, she gasped into the pillow.

Bart pulled her lacy black panties just down far enough to reveal her backside. “Well now Scarlett you do have a lovely bottom, just made for spanking. And with that red sweater, I can tell I have some work ahead of me.”

Tara giggled in response and barely had time to realize she was bare bottom over a man’s lap, before his hand started falling with much greater enthusiasm. He spanked every bit of her backside from the sit spot up to the top, never going past what Tara knew were the safe areas. She could feel the stinging and burning, her feet started unintentionally drumming against the couch. Her bottom wiggled and she let out a few unintended yelps and ouches. But there was still a smile on her face. Her mind was swirling, this was better than she had ever fantasized it could be. The rhythm of Bart’s hand was delicious.

After a few minutes he stopped and began rubbing her bottom in circles. “Now Scarlett I can’t tell you what a pretty color of red your backside is turning. And I can’t thank you enough for being such an enthusiastic player. It is always more fun to play with someone that responds. And I meant what I said about your backside, pulling down your panties was like unwrapping a birthday present.”

Scarlett relaxed into the pillow, “Thank you Bart, that was a really nice thing to say but I do know I am kind of chubby.”

“The more to spank my dear and I think we have gone as far as we should for now.” He pulled up Tara’s panties and smoothed down her skirt.

As he helped her up off his lap she looked stricken, “Did I do something wrong?” She didn’t even realize she was rubbing her very well spanked bottom as she asked.

Bart gestured to her backside, “You are already rubbing and that means it is getting sore, which is fine. But if we overdo it right now you won’t be able to enjoy the rest of the party. However, I would love to play with you again on Saturday night if you have time. Maybe we could try out a toy or two.

Tara smiled at him and then gave him a big hug which he returned. “Oh thank you so much, I don’t believe anyone could have given me a better first spanking.” She continued rubbing, “You certainly know what you are doing.”

He laughed as he said, “Thanks for the compliment but I assure you it was my pleasure. Just do me a favor and be careful this weekend. Sometimes newbies are so excited about the whole thing they want to try it all. Right now you have one mighty red bottom. Now what I want you to do is go into the bathroom and have a look in the full length mirror. You will also find some aloe vera gel to keep your skin happy so you can play some more. He gave her a gentle smack and turned her towards the rest room.

Tara closed the door and pulled up her skirt, she couldn’t believe what she saw. Bart was right, her bottom was watermelon red and when she touched the skin it was very hot. As she smoothed on the aloe vera she breathed a sigh of relief. She had finally gotten what she wanted, her first spanking. Tara rearranged her clothes and joined Bart who was holding the door open. “So Scarlett what do you think.”

With a slightly wicked grin Tara said, “Well Bart you got close but not quite the color of my sweater.”

He hugged her shoulders and laughingly said, Oh yes you are definitely a spanko.” They started down the hallway to the elevator. As they waited Tara kept wondering about all those toys. In fact, she hoped someone asked her again. This was great and gave her all the right feelings she had anticipated. As she stepped into the elevator with Bart she felt as if she were entering a new part of her life.

As the elevator doors closed she used her best Southern accent, “Now be a dear Rhett and press the lobby button.”

This might be the end of her first spanking but it really was just the beginning for her.

The end of the beginning!

3 comments:

PK said...

Well done Purple! This would be a wonderful start for anyone first party!

PK

Paul said...

Purple, now that was great, I really like a considerate spanker.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

Purple Angel said...

Thanks PK, I really value your comments and I do thank you so much for always taking the time.

Paul I am also in favor of considerate yet energetic spankers and I sense you are one of those.

Hugs,
Purple Angel