Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Her Very First-Part 3


Her Very First-Part 3

As Bitsy led Tara over to the group chatting and laughing together, Tara once again wished Beth were here with her. But she also remembered Beth’s response to her broaching the topic to her.

Beth’s eyes had gone very wide and all she could get out was, “You want to do what?!”


Tara quietly restated that she had joined a spanking group and she was planning to attend one of their parties. Beth sat down hard on the kitchen chair. “But Tara, this isn’t you. These people are, well, perverted. I mean I understand that they don’t involve children, but what kind of grown adult wants to be spanked? It’s absurd.” Beth stared hard at her. “Is this a sex thing?”

“Why do you ask that, would it being a sex thing somehow make it alright,”? Tara replied tartly.

Beth shrugged, “Well I don’t know about alright but it might be more understandable. This just doesn’t sound like you. You plan to let some man you just met spank you? Tara that just seems sort of twisted.”

At that point Tara had started crying. The thought of Beth considering her twisted was something she had not anticipated, but in retrospect she realized it had been too much for Beth to handle all at once. When Beth saw Tara cry, she started crying and soon they were hugging one another. At that point Tara asked a question she was dreading, “Are we still friends?”

Wiping her eyes Beth looked at her solemnly, “Of course we are, I can’t imagine my life without you. But Tara, I don’t think I can handle this just yet. I need to think about it. Can we discuss it some other time? I am just not ready, I am sorry. Maybe I am not such a good friend after all.”

“Don’t be silly Beth”, Tara her eyes as well. “It took me years to come to terms with it in myself. How can I expect you to automatically accept it?”

Both women sat silently for a moment. Then Tara looked up friendship too important to break apart over a difference in how we live our lives. I won’t bring it up again, however, if you ever want to ask about it, please please feel free.”

And that had been how the subject had been left between them. Now Tara was facing a new group of people who might have a better understanding of her and this weird feeling that she had lived with for years.

Bitsy introduced her as Scarlett and then she shook hands with all the men and women as Bitsy introduced them. Tara knew she would be grateful for the name tags later on. There was a quite a bit of good natured joking about her name and her sweater. She finally asked a woman name Angelbaby what that was all about. With a big smile Angelbaby quietly told her, “Well my dear Scarlett, tops tend to like matching a bottoms backside to anything red she is wearing. Plus your name will have red flags flying all over the room.” Angelbaby gave her a slightly wicked grin, “Want to head for the hills now?”

Tara looked up and returned the grin, “No way, I have waited too long and besides, I seriously doubt any of these guys could turn my bottom this color.”

Bitsy and Angelbaby both laughed so hard tears started to run from their eyes. “Honey I want to be around when you announce that. You will have them lined up taking numbers.” Bitsy gave her shoulders a squeeze. “Just remember this, what you say goes, No means No here.”

“Besides that”, Tara continued, “maybe no one will want to spank me, I mean I am kind of chubby and in my forties.”

Both women smiled and Angelbaby spoke right up, “If you are expecting that to save your butt, don’t count on it.”

Tara smiled as she thought to herself, “Thank goodness, I was counting on that.” As she looked at all the smiling faces and listened to people discussing their families and what was new in their lives she felt much more relaxed. That is until she heard one of the men announce, “Ok all newbies in the party room for orientation.” Tara followed along with several other people who looked as nervous as she was beginning to feel again.

Bitsy called out, “See you in a bit Scarlett.”

The man walking next to her laughed quietly and said, “Now that makes me wish my name was Rhett. Always thought Scarlett could have benefited from a good spanking.”

Tara could feel her face blush furiously. Fortunately they were already in the party room and everyone was beginning to sit down.

The man standing in front of the group was wearing jeans and a button front shirt. He held up his hands for quiet. “So newbies, we are ready to begin and I want to welcome you to Moonstruck.”

The adventure was about to begin.

2 comments:

Paul said...

Purple, still hanging on in here.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

PK said...

Keep going Purple, I am right there with Scarlet. And I wish I really was.