Thursday, May 15, 2008

Kindred Spirits


I love the handprints on her backside. Wish they were on mine right now and I can assure you they would also be on his. Such an incredible connection, such intimacy and power contained in the meeting of bare hand and bare bottom.
So I am finding out what it is like to be in a relationship with a kindred spanking spirit. I thought I knew before but, oh, this is different.
Here are a few highlights.
It means you are met at the airport with a huge hug, a loving kiss, and a firm swat on your bottom as he holds you close. Do other people notice? I have no idea nor do I care, but if they do notice they are probably wishing they were getting the same loving attention.
It means having someone take you by the hand unexpectedly and tell you the couch needs to be tried out. Guess what he means.
It means getting a warm, sensuous bedtime spanking before you cuddle up to go to sleep.
It means giving him a warm, sensuous bedtime spanking before we cuddle up to go to sleep.
It means getting the greatest joy out of finding out and satisfying each other's fantasies.
It means never feeling that anything you need or desire will be ridiculed.
It means trying hard to come to terms with the areas where your feelings are different, but knowing it will work out.
It means that someone cares deeply for you and the relationship between the two of you. It means returning that feeling as well.
It means the twinkle in his eye usually has something to do with the condition of your bottom later on.
I could go on longer since there is so much to my relationship with my wonderful GC, but he asked me an important question today. He asked if I needed a variety of spankers, and would I always require going to parties. I think I thought about ten seconds and there was really no reason for that. It was easy to tell him the absolute truth, that other than my older brother, he is the only man I ever truly NEED to have spanking me. Parties are for play but he is for real.

1 comment:

Paul said...

Purple, I'm really happy for you, may this long continue.
Warm hugs,
Paul.