Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Spanking Fiction by a new writer-M/f!!


Tonight I have a treat for you. Instead of the next part of Her Very First I have a different story. This is a debut story by my friend Cheryl. She gave me permission to post it and I know you will enjoy it. I am hoping it will encourage her to write more! I was delighted she gave me the honor of posting it here. Tomorrow we will catch up with Tara/Scarlett!
Hugs,
Purple Angel

Untitled
By Cheryl

I was running late. Why today, of all days, did my alarm fail to go off? Why did the first pair of stockings I grabbed have to have a run in them? This was not good. My business partner, David, and I were closing a very important deal this morning and everything, including my appearance, had to be perfect. I had to impress David’s clients and look like the smart businesswoman I was. As I studied my reflection in the mirror, I shuddered. I looked like a train wreck.
“Molly, this is as good as it gets,” I told myself.
I grabbed my attache case and tossed my overcoat across my arm. Then I headed out the door, hoping against hope that my bus would come on time for a change.
Thankfully, it was. All during the commute, I thought of how the last six months had gone. I had been with the firm less than a year when David, a junior partner in our advertising firm, had chosen me because a nice pair of legs will win a client over faster than every song and dance he knew. At the time, I was happy for the vote of confidence from him. Little did I know what I was in for. He worked me non-stop and criticized me constantly. No matter what his expectations were, I always managed to fall a little short of the mark. Nothing was good enough for him. I had been an overachiever my entire life. Everything had come easily to me. Maybe a little too easily. I was sure, in the beginning, that I could win David over the same way I did everyone else---with a winsome smile and a heartfelt promise to do better next time.
The bus pulled up to my stop leaving me just five minutes to walk the six blocks to the office. I hurried along, knowing full well that once I was in David’s sight, I could not appear to be in a hurry. He hated people who hurried. He once told me it was a sign of disorganization and he never wanted to see me rushing anywhere when he was around. “If you want to be on my team, you play by my rules, “he had told me that very first day. And I was so eager to be on his team that I agreed.
One block from the office building, I slowed my pace. I didn’t want my hair to be messed up or my color flushed. These were indications s to him that I had been hurrying. He was all ready standing by his car when I arrived. He stood there smoking a cigarette and checking his watch, a Rolex that had probably cost him more than I would make this year. Displeasure showed in every line of his body.
“Oh David, I’m so sorry…”I began but his angry words cut me off.
“You’re late!” he snapped. “Get in the car.”

I opened the passenger door and crawled in miserably. He started the engine and peeled out of the parking lot like a race car driver at the starting line.
“Molly, remember what I told you,” he said. “These people are very big on punctuality.”
“Well, I didn’t do this on purpose,” I said.
“It doesn’t matter,” he said. “The result is the same. We’ll be lucky if we don’t lose this account because of you.”
He knew exactly how to hurt me. His angry, unmerciful scowl brought hot tears to my eyes. But I didn’t dare allow them to fall. I couldn’t walk into this meeting with red eyes so I choked them back. I was getting good at it. One of my co-workers had warned me that David was a hard-driving perfectionist---quick to lash out and totally unprepared to apologize for it. I was learning more everyday that she had been right. I had laughed her off that day, putting her warning down to personal jealousy.
The rest of the drive was silent and I was glad for that. We pulled into the parking garage and, as usual, I paid for the parking. In the elevator going up to the office, David gave me a last minute “pep talk”.
“I don’t want any fuck ups today, Molly,” he warned me. “I spent months cultivating these people and I want everything to go like clockwork. Understand me?”
The clients he referred to as “these people” were two brothers from Hong Kong. He had spent months cultivating them all right. We flew to Hong Kong three times as a show of good faith. David had eaten what they ate, drank what they drank, and spent what they spent.
“Sure, David,” I assured him. “Don’t worry. It’s in the bag. They love you.”
The door opened and we were ushered into the office of Mr. Chang. I had met him numerous times, but never learned his first name or that of his younger brother. We bowed our greetings, as we had been taught to. I was amazed to find myself the only woman in the room. Well, unless you count the girl who brought the tea in.
The other men had not met us previously so David handled the introductions. “I’m David Hunter,” he said shaking the hand of an older man I didn’t know. “This is my associate, Molly McNeal.”
“So pleased to meet you,” I said sweetly.
To cut to the chase and make a long story short, we closed the deal in almost record time. The Changs were totally bowled over by our Western wit and charm. I was limp with relief that the long hours and business trips were over. He had promised me a raise and a vacation if we sealed this deal. It was one of his few light hearted moments.
We drank some champagne to celebrate, even though as a rule I don’t drink. Then it was back to the office to finish up the paperwork. In the car going back, I was surprised to find that David’s mood was still foul. That displeased look I had learned to hate was still on his face.
“David, what’s the matter?” I asked.
“We were late,” he sniffed. “You almost blew months of hard work for me. Do you think an account like this comes along everyday?”
“Am I missing something here?” I asked. “Because I distinctly remember watching those guys sign on the dotted line.”
“They were sitting in that room waiting for us", he answered barely controlling the anger in his voice. “We kept them waiting. Who knows how close we came to blowing it?”
“Who cares?” I shrugged. “They signed. Isn’t that the most important thing?”
“You don’t get it, do you?” he asked. “My whole world turns on getting into the good graces of people who have more money than I do. We’ll finish this discussion at the office. I don’t want to talk about it right now.”
“Fine with me,” I said smartly.
I had no idea what I was in for. When I first joined David’s team, I loved it when he was quiet. It meant he wasn’t yelling at me. However, as time went on, I learned to hate his silences. They were harbingers of very bad things to come.
When we arrived at his office, he ushered me in and closed the door. He hit the buzzer and the voice of his faithful and long suffering secretary came over the speaker.
“Yes, Mr. Hunter?”
“I don’t want any calls, Natalie,” he said briskly. “Take messages. I’m busy for the next half hour.”
“Will do,” she said and her voice was gone in a click.
He took off his suit jacked exposing an immaculate white shirt. “Molly, remember when you first came on board?” he asked.
“Sure” I said.
“Do you remember me telling you that, in order to work for me, you had to follow the rules?", he asked.
“I wasn’t aware I worked FOR you,” I replied. “I thought I worked WITH you.”
“Well, you’re wrong,” he said sitting down at his desk. “Do you honestly believe I view you as my equal?”
“I never said I was your equal,” I said. “I know you’ve probably forgotten more about the advertising business than I’ll ever know. But I’m certainly not your inferior.”
“Molly, you know I appreciate your hard work and dedication.” He said. I was taken aback by this back handed compliment. In no way was I aware he appreciated anything I did.
“I certainly try, David”, I said.
“Well from now on trying isn’t good enough,” he stood up and rolled up the sleeves of his blinding white shirt. “In fact, I’m going to make sure that what happened today never happens again.”
“Look David,” I told him, “I’m sorry I was late. I already apologized for that.”

“It’s not just that,” he said shaking his head. “It’s your whole attitude.”

“What’s wrong with my attitude?” I wanted to know.
“Quite frankly it stinks,” he replied bluntly. “I asked you to join my team because I thought you and I could succeed together. Instead, I end up making excuses for your performance. I look the other way when you don’t get your reports in on time. I ignore your two hour lunches. All of that comes to an end today---right now.”
“What are you going to do David?” I asked. “Fire me? You know you don’t have the clout to do that.”
“Maybe not,” he said. “But believe me when I’m done with you. You might wish to hell I’d fired you.”
“I have no idea what you are talking about,” I said.
“You seldom do,” he said. “So I’ll spell it out for you. Molly, when was the last time you were spanked?”
I was so shocked I nearly fell out of my chair. “Spanked?” I said.
“You heard me,” he said standing over me like a boxer does when he KO’d an opponent.
“No one has ever spanked me,” I replied.
“I never would have guessed,” he said sarcastically. “Well, guess what? That changes today, too.”
“Now just a minute,” I said. “I’ve put up with your bullying and your hurtful insults. I’ve listened to your criticism and overlooked your perfectionism. But I will not, repeat WILL NOT take a spanking from you.”
“Oh yes you will,” he said nodding his head knowingly. “You’ll take it because you want to stay on this team more than you’ve ever wanted anything in your life.”
“That’s blackmail!” I thundered.
“You can call it whatever you like,” he said. “Now I believe I’ve said all there is to say.”
“David Hunter, this is illegal,” I said as he wrenched me from my chair. “You can’t do this to me.!”
“Well, maybe so,” he said. “But since my father owns the company and he isn’t going to do anything about it, you’re in a some what difficult position, aren’t you?”
“You can’t get away with this,” I railed as he sat in the chair I had just vacated and bent me across his knees.
“Molly, let’s face it,” he told me, “you’ve flirted, teased, and charmed your way out of every uncomfortable situation you’ve ever been in. I saw through you right from the start. How long did you think I would put up with that?”
“You better let me up, David,” I said struggling as he held me in place. I had no idea he was so strong. Maybe there was something to those weekend racquet ball games with his father.
“Not a chance, Molly,” he said, “I’m going to enjoy this.”
“Enjoy it while you can!” I said angrily still trying to escape his grasp on me.

He raised his hand without saying anything else and let it fall against the smooth fabric of the twill skirt I was wearing. It stung like a match had been lit to me. But I determined that I wouldn’t give him the satisfaction of knowing it hurt. He continued on, keeping his rhythm steady. I wriggled and squirmed and he ignored me. I kicked my feet and he acted like nothing was happening. It felt somehow odd to be the center of his attentions, yet be ignored at the same time.
He viewed this as just another job to do and he pursued it with the same single-mindedness that he did every other aspect of his job. Meanwhile I could feel the heat rising from my poor bottom. How much longer could he keep this up? And how much longer could I go on pretending that it didn’t bother me? The smacks landed with a resounding CRACK that echoed through the office and convinced me that everyone on the floor could hear it. How would I be able to face those people knowing they knew what had happened to me? “David, please stop it,” I begged. “I’ll never be late again. I promise.”

He ignored all of my protestations and all of my promises of future good behavior. He just kept on spanking me, as if a metronome was keeping time for him. Finally, he hauled me to my feet. I rubbed my aching backside, grateful it was over but somehow a bit disappointed, too. It was the most attention he had ever paid me.
“It’ll be worse next time,” he vowed. “Now bring me the Nelson report and be quick.”
“Sure David,” I said walking out of his office on shaking legs.
‘Next time’…Now those were words filled with real possibility.

3 comments:

Paul said...

Purple, quite well written, but hardily original.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

Cheryl said...

Hi, Paul,

As the author of that piece let me just say that I know it lacks originality. As I say on my own blog, I'm not a fiction writer. The untitled story was just something I wrote in about ten minutes after a friend suggested I try my hand. I'm not looking to win any awards here. If it's originality you're after, I'm sure there are plenty of places on the Internet that offer it.
Sincerely,
Cheryl

Unknown said...

I love work related scenes. Okay, I hate work, but spanking at work -I love it - sick I know