Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Where can that angel be?


Yes I know I have not posted as regularly as I should. Hmm now why should that be.
Here are some options.
1. I am getting so many lovely good girl and sensual spankings I just can't post.
2. I am off in a closet eating all that forbidden chocolate.
3. I got a job and am gainfully employed.
4. Cleaning up wax from Hanuukah candles
5. Writing spanking stories
Now which one or ones is it? Leave me a comment and let me know what you think and I will post in one or two days.
Holiday Hugs to you all!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL I know the answer to that one, so I won't give it away. Even though we talk or IM daily, I still miss your blog. But I am happy for you.

Anonymous said...

oops typo should be Kari not Karu

PK said...

I am terribly afraid you have a job. Now I realze that might be what you want but I am not in favor of anything cutting into my friends blogging time. If this is indeed true please explain to your boss that you have a wonderfully sexy spanking blog and you will not be able to let work interfer with that. I am sure he/she would understand.

Well this is what I am afraid of but I hope you are writing spanking storie.

Hugs,
PK

Paul said...

Purple, I know what I would prefer, that would be Nº 1, hopefully, Nº 5, probably Nº 3 being Santa's helper.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

Anonymous said...

I hope it is "1" but I think it might be "3"

Anonymous said...

I'm going for the job also but am hopeful it's just the wax issue. I mean once it's cleaned up and all you'll have more time, yes? In all seriousness, I am the same way these days. No time for the computer.... it sucks!!!

Purple Angel said...

PK I had to laugh when you said you were afraid I had a job. I promise to not let it cut me out of blogging entirely, I love it too much. And Paul I would have to be Santa's little Hanukkah helper but wouldnt that be great! And Kari does know for sure but I appreciate her not giving it away. And to Eva and Self Spanker yes the truth is I had to get some income generated. So I will try to be here as much as possible.
Hugs,
Purple Angel