Thursday, December 6, 2007

Oh no, The Chocolate Police Better Come on the Run

The HOTTEST ORIGINAL graphics on the NET at Sparkletags.Com
WwW.SparkleTags.Com


Oh dear, this is a dilemma. Any reader of my blogs knows I am not supposed to eat chocolate for health reasons. That is why I don't keep it in the house. I can have things that are simply chocolate flavored but the real stuff is a trigger for medical problems.

Well about four days ago what should arrive in the mail but a one pound box of Trinidads from Fannie May. One of my best friends sent it to me, she knows I shouldn't have them but figures at holiday time you should get special treats. Then yesterday, unreal as it may seem, a wonderful man I met in Chicago (a fellow choclaholic by the way) sent me a huge box of gourmet chocolates.

Now for me eating this sort of thing would bring about spankings of immense proportions in both intensity, duration, and number of sessions. Both my "older brother" and my partner made sure I told them I would give the candy away (give me a moment to wipe away the tears). If I don't I will probably type standing up for the rest of my life. And, of course, I don't really want to be sick. If only I had enough self control to just eat one and then stop.

So I will indeed be sharing the Christmas and Hanukkah spirit this year with many people. Will I eat any myself? Only my cats know and they are not saying! After all they do hate the sound that paddle makes landing on my backside, plus I clean the litter box and pour food into their bowls.

So here I sit looking longingly at the freezer (where the unopened boxes are stashed) and at my bag of toys, always next to my bed in case I have to spank under the direction of one of the two men in my life. Back and forth from one to the other.

As I have said before, chocolate sings a siren song, I swear it calls out my name. Now how am I supposed to sleep with that going on all night? As the picture at the top says "I can find the way myself." So true, I never need help getting into trouble, just getting out. And, oh my, getting out of this would be a mighty sore backside for a mighty long time.

Stay tuned to see what happens!

10 comments:

Paul said...

Purple, I'm a serious diabetic and a lifelong chocoholic and I am no more capable of eating just one than you are.
You have my sympathy, how are your supplies of Arnica and Aloe Vera. WEG *Smiles*
Warm hugs,
Paul.

Anonymous said...

I have every confidence that this story will end well for you, knowing that if you indulge in the Fannie Mae, YOUR fanny may glow redder than
Rudolph's red nose. ;-)

PK said...

If YOU are not able to eat just one give away all but ONE. Or when you are with one of your guys let them get you ONE. And I was just wondering if you could eat white chocolate?? I know it is not real choclolate but does it have whatever it is that is not good for you. I had a white choclolate Kit-kat today and that made me think of it.

Good luck!

PK

Purple Angel said...

Oh dear Paul for what I would get I doubt arnica and aloe vera would suffice. My diabetes isn't really the problem or I could eat sugar free chocolate, its the chocolate itself(sigh)
And yes I know my fanny would most definitely outshine Rudolph's nose!!
And PK its a great idea but white chocolate just doesn't do a thing for me. You are right it does not have the problem ingredient but it also has the wrong taste. I am a deep dark chocolate lover.
I am hoping I use wise judgement in this situation.
Thanks to all of you,
Purple Angel

Caryagal said...

You can do it! I know you can resist it! I'm pulling for you!

Carye

Anonymous said...

Putting them in the freezer is a great idea. That at least creates an extra step before you can eat one. We say put a paddle in the freezer too... so you have to pick it up and move to get to the chocolate.

Good Luck!

Todd & Suzy

Purple Angel said...

Wow what a great idea, a frozen paddle. Not only to look at but I wonder how it would feel?
Thanks Carye for your kind words as well.
Yes I am being a very good girl!
Well at least so far, lol.
Hugs,
Purple Angel

SPANKEDHORTIC said...

"I can find the way myself" that's the first time I've seen that version, although I have seen "I have a map". If you can't eat chocolate don't move to Belgium.

Prefectdt

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your dilemma.

Purple Angel said...

Oh believe me I am enjoying it for sure. What I have decided to do is give it out on the holiday cookie plates I give as gifts to my neighbors, the postman etc. That way everyone can enjoy it. Well almost everyone(sigh)
And you are right about Belgium that would be a mistake. No the farthest I would consider would be Canada
Hugs.
Purple Angel