Sunday, December 9, 2007

My Favorite Position

In the post prior to this one I posted a quiz on spanking positions that was developed by Bonnie at My Bottom Smarts. Well the quizz was right on, I love being otk better than anything else. And the best of all possible positions is when he sits on a bed or a couch and I am over his knee, one or both. There are certain reasons for this and I wonder if it is the same for many of you as well regardless of whether or not you are spanker or spankee.

1. The bed or couch provides enough body support so I don't feel like I am hanging in mid air and wondering if I am going to fall off his lap. I like to focus my attention on other sensations.

2. The intimacy of our two bodies touching while the spanking is going on is amazing. Now I am not discussing punishment, so if we are both undressed it is truly an incredible experience.

3. I love having his arm around my waist, holding me firmly. I am not sure what it is about that feeling but it is wonderful and so reassuring.

4. It is easy to switch implements and still stay connected. If the spanker raises or lowers a leg it presents your bottom in different ways for different effects.

5. If I have the body support of his lap plus the bed or couch, he can use his hands to touch other places, spank with one hand, touch with the other, oh many possibilities.

6. When I switch and I give the spankings, I like to give at least part of it otk so the other person feels that connection and I feel connected to them. Many times if I am spanking a man I can't do the whole spanking over the knee because he is so much taller than I am, that I can't use all the implements properly.

7. Now really, does anything feel as amazing as having your spanked bottom rubbed while you are still over his knee.

8. If it happens to be a discipline spanking I don't feel as alone if I am being held on his lap.

9. He can not only see but feel your body responses to the spanking and have a really good sense of when to slow down and speed up. It also helps judge whether the spanks are hard enough or too hard.

10. Its tradition, spankings over a knee are tradition, everyone deserves a lovely otk at least once in awhile.

Does this mean I don't like other types of spankings? Of course it doesn't. Nope I am a hard wired spanko and love spanking and being spanked. But I guess I am a traditional kind of girl and that over the lap with a hand, then an implement is the hottest form or hot bottom spanking there is for me.

2 comments:

Paul said...

Purple, I agree OTK is the best position. Mel my wife and sub preferred it to all others as did I for the same reasons that you give. For an erotic spanking it cannot be beaten, as all parts of the spankee's body are available to caress or tweak.
Except for punishment spanking, the spankee's comfort is a necessary consideration. I'm pleased to say that punishment spanking were rare.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

Anonymous said...

Re: # 6, when you are spanking a man:

I realize that men may be taller than you and I appreciate the importance of an OTK experience for both partners. It might be useful for your male spankees to assume more responsiblity in presenting their bottoms for your punishment.

You should not have to do all the work by supporting their full weight over your lap. They can support an upper torso with their hands on the floor. This way they provide balance and present you with a good target. Knowing that they must remain in place reduces any impulse that they might have to reach a hand back for protection.

By following verbal instruction and keeping both hands firmly planted on the floor, most men should be demonstrating their desire to submit, to cooperate, to be full and accepting partners in receiving your disciplinary attentions.

If you instruct them to plant their feet on the floor, they can tuck their hands underneath their torso, keeping them out of the way. They can provide better support and give you a better target if they spread their legs somewhat.

Either way, you are not responsible for carrying their full weight; they must assume some of that responsiblity themselves. This becomes a two way arrangement. Your job is to spank. Their job is to accept that spanking graciously and gratefully.

They should present themsleves in such a way that you can utilize every implement at your disposal.

Your writing is thougthful, literate, provocative, informative.

Thank you so much.

jm