Saturday, December 1, 2007

Switching and More


I realized recently that I never posted about my experiences with not only switching to being a spanker as well as a spankee, but providing disciplinary spanking for a female friend. Despite the rather whimsical picture, I don't spank her for play and I doubt that I would. But I have disciplined her in real life and long distance as well.

To be honest I was doubtful about my ability to do this effectively at first. After all she was used to being spanked by men, she had been disciplined and was accountable to one of the men I was. I knew what his spankings were like first hand. Could I do an effective job?

We decided to leave the spanking for the last day of the party so it would not ruin any of the party for her. As I have said before, I cannot do the "harsh" spanking thing nor do I want any part of that when I am spanked. However, what she had done really called for a serious spanking. Its not important to tell exactly what she had done but I did take my responsibility very seriously. So before I ever got to the party I had been really thinking about what I would do.

I had decided, and she knew before hand, that I would ask her to remove her clothing. There was no sexual reason for this but to add to her vulnerability. She stood before me and told me what she had done and that she certainly deserved this. Now we did have one other complication. The day before she had hurt herself and I, in fact, was questioning even spanking her at all. I am not a torturer. But she had recovered enough by the morning. But one plan had to be changed. Initially I was going to restrain her arms and legs to help her hold a position, she has difficulty doing this when being spanked hard. But due to what had happened to her I could not justify putting any restraint on her.

After we discussed what had happened and I had told her why this was so dangerous and so deserving of punishment, I had her lay face down on the bed for the first part of the spanking. I am not much of an advocate of deciding how many spanks with each implement I am giving ahead of time. I believe it should be judged by the person's body language and the condition of the skin you are punishing.

I used several implements but wanted to be sure I did not leave bruising. I do remember her telling me after the first few that I spanked harder than our mutual mentor. I stayed next to her and talked to her throughout, made sure she kept focused on why this was happening, and switched implements from time to time making sure her backside was very well punished. When I felt her bottom had enough I had her turn over. For very specific reasons I also was going to give her a frontal spanking. I used my hand for this, I wanted to make sure there were no injuries. At this point I also sat where I could make sure the injury she had remained still and didn't get jerked around as she responded to being spanked. So we improvised but it worked.

There was also a point in the beginning of the spanking when I used Ben Gay inside her bottom and I knew she still felt the ache from that.

When all was finished I hugged her and I do know she understands that I care about her very much as a friend. To be honest at this point she is much more a treasured part of my self created family.

I made sure she got the kind of aftercare that is essential after a serious spanking including rubbing the right type of lotion on her skin.

Since that time I have punished her over the phone by having her self administer spankings. It makes me feel very good to know I can help her with certain issues. I also get the kick out of helping her with classes she is taking, makes me feel so good to be in teacher mode again.

I also want to point out that even though she does not punish me she is more than willing to be there for me as a friend. She is always there with advice and care. Our friendship has deepened throughout this experience. My "older brother" tells me it is my maternal instincts that lead me to be comfortable disciplining others with love and care. I am assuming it is true. Part of it is also that I know how I feel when I need to be spanked for something I have done or not done. I need it even if at the moment it is happening I am not thrilled. So it is a privilege to have someone trust me to do the same for them.

Now does this mean I don't want to play? OH NO WAY! In fact it was pointed out to me recently that the number of discipline spankings I get has gone way down. Which tells me it works, at least for me. I also hope it is working for my dear friend.

But play, good girl, sensual, and therapeutic spankings will always be there and part of my life. I wouldn't give it up for anything. I don't have to be bad to get what feels so good. Neither does my wonderful friend. And I did feel very good, she said later I had given her a sound spanking and she felt that she would not repeat the error again. What more could a maternal woman ask for?

2 comments:

Paul said...

Purple, what a great way to help your friend, I can see how it might fulfil your maternal feelings.
As for fun spankings, my wife and I had a D D & D/s marriage, but the vast majority of our spanking were erotic.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

PK said...

I am happy that you and your friend have this kind of trust and that you were able to be there for her.

Hugs,
PK