Monday, December 3, 2007

A Needed Dose of Care and Love




I knew it was coming, it was just a matter of time. This morning when I spoke with my "older brother" he was delighted to hear that I was feeling much better and my temperature was back to normal. He then asked what I was wearing. Well since I work at home and no one is hear but my furry companions I often hang around the house in a warm robe, sweats, or my flannel pants and t shirts. Today I had on a long caftan. Well, his immediate response was, "Let's lose that young lady."
My mind tried to remember if I had done anything deserving of punishment. No way, I had been to ill to be bad for at least a week and a half. Immediately I asked if I was going to be spanked and the answer was what I had suspected all along....yes.
One thing I noticed today that I have never paid attention to before was the change in my voice. I don't do age regression with anyone who spanks me but today I realized my voice gets smaller and softer when I ask if I am being spanked.
He did tell me I was not being punished but this was strictly for therapy reasons. Then he said it has been too long, you need this and I had to agree. I did need that demonstration of love and care that a spanking of this type has come to mean to me.
So over the phone he "cuddled me" and had me rub my bottom gently. Then he had me start off with soft spanks of the hairbrush interspersed with continued rubbing both on my bottom and in more sensitive areas as well. His voice is always very loving, even if it is punishment. But he was so very sweet to me this morning that I felt totally cared for even over the phone.
Under his direction the spanks increased in intensity so that I started crying softly and then harder. It was a release I needed very much and once again, there was always the inevitable soft voice telling me to rub my bottom with the brush, let my hand stroke myself.
During spankings he always tells me he knows there is a naughty girl inside that needs this so much. He doesn't treat me like a little girl but he is right, she does live within me. She so needed the spanking and then being held in his arms afterward (I do have quite an imagination).
I don't know exactly how many spanks with the brush I got, somewhere in the neighborhood of about 100 which included the very soft ones in the beginning. But by the end my bottom was red and is still tender.
You may think that it isn't possible to imagine someone holding you tight and cuddling you over the phone. Well, in that case let me remind you of a scene in the movie Miracle on 34th Street, the original one. Kris Kringle explains to Susan, a very wary little girl who does not believe in anything that is not real, that the imagination does exist. He says, "You have heard of the French nation and the (can't remember) nation. Well this is the imagi-nation." So that is how it works for me, I spend a good deal of time in the imagi-nation between spanking and writing.
My brother was right, as he always is, I sooooo needed that spanking. I felt loved, cared about, got some tears out, and have a lovely sensitive bottom right now.
You know, that nation isn't a bad one to visit. And the best part is.....you don't even have to register for a passport.

3 comments:

Paul said...

Purple, this is a beautiful piece of writing, thank you.
I admit to visiting that particular nation quite a lot, also.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

PK said...

Purple I could not agree more. Over the years I really believe I have spent more time in the "imagi-nation" than I have anywhere else. Sometime I feel it is my native land.

Did you ever watch any 'Star Trek'? In the 'Next Generation' they had the holi-deck. You could go in and anything you imagined became real and seemingly 3 dementional to you. It's not even real yet I know if it was ever developed I would be hopelessly addicted. I want them to develope that more than the transporter!!!!

Hugs,
PK

Anonymous said...

I agree, it's a good nation. Maybe close to the "Promised Land." I also love the drawing. It's from one volume of the "Sassy Bottoms" collection. I own 'em all and they are considerably dog-eared. There's another sketch of the lovely young well-spanked lady gazing upon her afterglow, doing the traditional "backwards glance" into a long mirror.